Bassin' car

Started by Bassinkorea, April 13, 2007, 08:10:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassinkorea

I have made some additions to my car to make things easier when I go fishing and it keeps everything well organized and tidy.

Here is my car ceiling rod holder, it will hold 6 rods, now I need to buy 2 more rods  :roll2:

Here is my tackle box, it holds everything from waders, spare cloths and shoes plus all my lures.

2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Nickk

Nice hat!
looks like a good setup.

Creel Limit Zero

That is a nice set up right there.   ~c~ ~c~  I think with all the purchases and rigs you have now, the Mrs. is definitely going to start requiring you to bring home some fish for the dinner plate.   :-*

Dug

what are you driving?

Dug
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.

Bassinkorea

Quote from: Dug on April 13, 2007, 08:25:20 AM
what are you driving?

Dug

It's a Hyundai Santa Fae, 2003 model with 2.0 ltr turbo diesel. The perfect family car and strong enough to pull my boat around.

Quote from: Creel Limit Zero on April 13, 2007, 08:25:08 AM
That is a nice set up right there.   ~c~ ~c~  I think with all the purchases and rigs you have now, the Mrs. is definitely going to start requiring you to bring home some fish for the dinner plate.   :-*

~roflmao ~roflmao  There's already some in the freezer

mary dean

scwildbill

They look like Red X's to me....  :(

But they're NICE red X's....

Sure wish more people would use Shutterfly instead of Photobucket.  :(
Proud Team Member of the Palmetto Posse

clubber

Great use of a minimum space BK. Way to go....
                  ~c~ ~c~

Bassinkorea

Quote from: scwildbill on April 13, 2007, 09:23:41 AM
They look like Red X's to me....  :(

But they're NICE red X's....

Sure wish more people would use Shutterfly instead of Photobucket.  :(

I've just downloaded "shutterfly" but I don't know how to upload the pics from there onto here.

scwildbill

BK .....

Once the Pic is loaded, just click on the pic to make it big, and once it's big just right click on it, go to properties and then copy the URL, and paste it into your post... Real easy...

The Gov't blocks photobucket so alot of people cannot see the pics. ;)

Bassinkorea

Quote from: scwildbill on April 13, 2007, 09:47:47 AM
BK .....

Once the Pic is loaded, just click on the pic to make it big, and once it's big just right click on it, go to properties and then copy the URL, and paste it into your post... Real easy...

The Gov't blocks photobucket so alot of people cannot see the pics. ;)

OK thanks, here's just for you then

Dug

That was nice of you BK.  Nice job on the work by the way, I forgot to say that when I asked you what the ride was.

Dug
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.

scwildbill

SWEET BK!!!!  ~beer~ ~beer~

Thanks for going the "extra mile" to allow me to see the pics!  ;)

OCBassman

Looks Great BK nice job.  How did ya mount the rod holders?

Lipripper

All right BK nice looking set up  ~c~ ~c~ That sounds like as good excuse as any for getting a couple of more rods  :roll2: :roll2:

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

spetro

I don't see any UB Decals.......PM me.....you send me the self addressed envelope...WITH POSTAGE, I'll send you two free decals ;)

GotstaFish

You need a GotstaFish Decal as well  ;) PM me for a freebie to put on that leam mean fishin' machine.  ~c~

Bassinkorea

Quote from: spetro on April 13, 2007, 04:09:24 PM
I don't see any UB Decals.......PM me.....you send me the self addressed envelope...WITH POSTAGE, I'll send you two free decals ;)
Quote from: GotstaFish on April 13, 2007, 05:29:22 PM
You need a GotstaFish Decal as well  ;) PM me for a freebie to put on that leam mean fishin' machine.  ~c~

Thanks guys, I'll PM you my new address next week as I am moving homes on Monday. Thanks again  ;)

BK

Holden

Dude...Thats Awesome...
Holden Roberts - 2007 BassTracker ProTeam 175 - MD State Team - 08 Potomac Rally Champion - BCS Customs Jr. Pro Staff
http://www.citrusstick.com
http://www.bigsowbaits.com

BIG PAPA

Cool idea ! and handy too :-*
papa