Sorry, TapaTalk is not working but I will try to get that back up.

Started by MotherNature, March 05, 2017, 09:14:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotherNature

Still working on the site...  TapaTalk is giving me fits. Go figure, I decide to buy into the programm and it refuses to upgrade and now it is not wanting to install at all. I an going to try to get some professional help...   ~roflmao

Yes for myself too  ~b~

I know you were thinking that Lip... and Fogy

Anyway... I am working on it...

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

zippyduck

Best of luck Laurie,
I have a feeling you have been pulling your hair out over this.
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

fishandkamp

Congrats on getting this much working.  I am certain you will get it. Thanks for all you and Mike do.

Kris

Thanks MN,
I am sure you will get it up and working.
Just a funny for ya.  I was having withdrawl problems worse than when I stopped using Facebook four days ago.  I have evidently become more dependent on Ultimate Bass than Facebook.  Of course I enjoy my time here MORE than Facebook.  Thanks again.
Reservoir fishing in MD, Vietnam Vet, Retired
Ouachita 16' Model B, Minn Kota, Lowrance, Raymarine
Moderator - Maryland Fishing Reports and Chat

Pferox

Congratulations on getting the site back up.  I'm pretty sure that was an accomplishment.

Thanks for all the work you put into it.
"If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito" - African Proverb.  Jim

Ron Fogelson

Capt. BassinLou

Thank you for all the hard work you put in Laurie. I can only imagine how challenging the work was.

FISH520

big g

Thanks for everything you guys do for us.  I know it must be a daunting task, keeping a site like this working on all cylinders.   ~c~
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

SFL BassHunter

Thanks for the hard work and always trying to improve the site and forum. I am sure you guys will get the tapatalk thing figured out!

Good luck!
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

MotherNature

Thank you so much for understanding and for being patient with me. I am sorry it took so long. I do still have to get tap talk working again and there is another upgrade to the forum. I hope that it goes a little smoother than these last few days.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: MotherNature on March 05, 2017, 11:43:24 AM
Thank you so much for understanding and for being patient with me. I am sorry it took so long. I do still have to get tap talk working again and there is another upgrade to the forum. I hope that it goes a little smoother than these last few days.

Thanks Laurie  ~c~ ... good luck!!  ~bb

Lipripper

Quote from: MotherNature on March 05, 2017, 09:14:55 AM
Still working on the site...  TapaTalk is giving me fits. Go figure, I decide to buy into the programm and it refuses to upgrade and now it is not wanting to install at all. I an going to try to get some professional help...   ~roflmao

Yes for myself too  ~b~

I know you were thinking that Lip... and Fogy

Anyway... I am working on it...
I sure was I was having withdraws after the fist twenty time of trying to log in. lo lo I texted Lee and sent PM's to Fogy and Joe and a few others on FaceBook and after trying everything I could cleared all my cookies logged of rebooting my computer several time I broke down and sent Mike a text this morning  :'( I was just about ready to go to the ER  ~str for some pain meds  lo lo Thanks MOM for getting UB back up I don't think I could take it another day.  :surrender:
I know it wasn't me cause I didn't hit 75,000 yet so I knew   lo lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Terry G

Bud Kennedy

The last couple days reminded me of years ago when you would get up early in the morning to watch TV and the only thing on was the test pattern.  I did meet a very nice lady here at the house however.  She says she is my wife.

Lipripper

Quote from: Bud Kennedy on March 05, 2017, 12:49:38 PM
The last couple days reminded me of years ago when you would get up early in the morning to watch TV and the only thing on was the test pattern.  I did meet a very nice lady here at the house however.  She says she is my wife.
~roflmao ~roflmao I got tired of posting on Face Book, lo lo

Mike Noble

Quote from: MotherNature on March 05, 2017, 09:14:55 AM
I an going to try to get some professional help...   ~roflmao

Yes for myself too  ~b~

Some of us are beyond help!!!
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

kadas

Congrats and thanks for your hard work to get the site back up

Lipripper

Smallie_Stalker

~roflmao ~roflmao

When my wife asked me why I have been so edgy the past couple of days I told her it was because I was having problems contacting my other family. It took her a minute, but she finally got there. I told her never to worry about that. ONE woman is all my health could handle.  ;) ~shade
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

lhcbassman

Tapatalk is now working for me at least.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

give a man a fish he eats for a day. But you teach a man to fish and his wife wont see him again.

MotherNature

You guys kill me! I get anxious when the site is down, I don't sleep and I go on a carbohydrate binge. The whole world stops.  ~sweat

Now that my body went and aged on me without notification it seems to store up all those darn carbs like a bear getting ready for winter.  ~rant

I will try for another upgrade this coming weekend on tapatalk. We will now have our own branded app in the app stores thanks to the tapatalk team. I can't wait to see it!

rockchalk06

Quote from: MotherNature on March 06, 2017, 08:32:51 AM
You guys kill me! I get anxious when the site is down, I don't sleep and I go on a carbohydrate binge. The whole world stops.  ~sweat

Now that my body went and aged on me without notification it seems to store up all those darn carbs like a bear getting ready for winter.  ~rant

I will try for another upgrade this coming weekend on tapatalk. We will now have our own branded app in the app stores thanks to the tapatalk team. I can't wait to see it!

Just curious, but what will the ads be like in the new app? Will we be able to remove them etc?

cortman

LOL! I actually laughed out loud at this one. Great Bud.  ~roflmao ~roflmao

Lipripper

Quote from: MotherNature on March 06, 2017, 08:32:51 AM

Now that my body went and aged on me without notification it seems to store up all those darn carbs like a bear getting ready for winter. ~rant

Not you Mom I bet you don't look a day over 50ish 40.  ~roflmao ~roflmao