Show off your Legend Bass Boat

Started by Mike Cork, September 05, 2012, 12:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cork

Lets see your Legend Bass Boats. With Color options so custom it will be neat to see everyone's choices. Take a minute and post a picture of your Legend Bass Boat.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Mike Cork

I've had four so this will take a while  :surrender:

Our first Legend Bass Boat was a 2006 LE 211 and back when you could set up your own fade location. Laurie designed this one and to this day I love it.

Cork's Reel Service

Mike Cork

Our next Legend Bass Boat was a 2008 Alpha 211. Loved many things about this one, but never did get used to the red trailer. Many folks loved it but I guess I'm partial to black. Now the boat, I loved it, the black stripe was awesome!

Cork's Reel Service

K2Racing29

My first and only Legend is a 2006 LE21. I bought it used so I wasn't in on the build/choice process but being an avid Texas Rangers fan, it was perfect and I would keep a very similar color scheme if I ever get to build one. Don't have any real recent pics but here are a couple

[attachment outdated - deleted by admin]
2006 Legend LE21

From the Country that Invented Rock N Roll

Mike Cork

Our third Legend Boat was an 10' Alpha Series. If you haven't noticed a theme yet, Laurie likes red and the fade to black back looks really good. She plays with the stripe and fade and hasn't found her perfect combination yet. I've loved them all though ~c~ ~c~

You can see in this photo, Legend started accenting the splash guard on the bottom of the hull. Looks better when running down the lake versus being covered up on the trailer.

Cork's Reel Service

-Shawn-

Quote from: Mike Cork on September 05, 2012, 12:06:47 PM
I've had four so this will take a while  :surrender:

Our first Legend Bass Boat was a 2006 LE 211 and back when you could set up your own fade location. Laurie designed this one and to this day I love it.

This is Mine............  Well minus Mike and Laurie standing in front of it.  lo

[Shawn I had to modify your post so that the photo would show again, for some reason they were dumped from where I was storing them. I apologize for the mod.]

Mike Cork

Quote from: -Shawn- on September 20, 2012, 11:21:19 AM
This is Mine............  Well minus Mike and Laurie standing in front of it.  lo

Still love it today. I wish we could do that fade again :-*

Cork's Reel Service

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: -Shawn- on September 20, 2012, 11:21:19 AM

Quote from: Mike Cork on September 20, 2012, 11:31:23 AM
Still love it today. I wish we could do that fade again :-*

I liked this one the best as well  ~bb

-Shawn-

I liked the '10  :-\ too, I think it was really pretty close to the '06 as you could get with the shorter fade.

Ron Fogelson

I liked the 08 better the 10 I didn't like how the color switched in the back 1/2 of the stripe and just as in the pics Mike posted some days it was red and some days it was more orange  :-\

-Shawn-

I just noticed where mike was talking about the splash guard accent........ Mike, when do you EVER go slow enough for someone to have seen it on the water??? lo

Ron Fogelson

:-\    It's not Mike you got to watch,,, but GrandmaNature who like to run and gun  v~

Mike Cork

Quote from: Ron Fogelson on September 20, 2012, 11:08:14 PM
:-\    It's not Mike you got to watch,,, but GrandmaNature who like to run and gun  v~

:o :surrender: :o :surrender:  ~shhh ~shhh ~shhh

Shawn I'm a cruiser, unless it's tournament day I like to run about 40 and soak in the great ride and site see between locations.  :-* When the day is done, Mother makes sure all the gas is flushed out of the tank ~roflmao

Cork's Reel Service

Mike Cork

I know there are more Legend Owners out there. If you have trouble loading a photo, just send it to me and I'll get it set up for you :-*

Cork's Reel Service

JMGullo

Here is mine for now. I bought it used so didn't get to pick out my own colors and fades but I still love it. Hoping to have Corks current boat soon. MINE IS FOR SALE!!! lo

Mike Cork

These are some photo's from our 2012 Legend.

Bow Spikes

At the Ramp on Lake Murray

Still at the Factory

The seats that I thought would be miserable but didn't get any hotter than a lighter color. The red stitching in these really made the black look great

And the fade stripe

Cork's Reel Service

Mike Cork

JMGullo you should post a photo of your boat now that it's wrapped as well :-*

Cork's Reel Service

K2Racing

Mike, I got you PM about the pictures being lost, I'm in the process of adding on a few new toys on my brand new truck and when I get it back and pull the boat out I'll snap fresh pics and get them posted up with the new blue blades and electronics. much better pics than what was posted in the first post.
Thanks for the heads up. Want to be able to show her off

Mike Cork

Kool deal, we'll be looking forward to them  :-*

Cork's Reel Service

K2Racing

Here are some recent pics. Btw. Saw your boat today at Academy with the new owner. Beautiful rig.

K2Racing

Couple more...

K2Racing

Believe it or not, it actually lives in the garage. Had a little legal battle with a neighbor and she gets jammed in there angled and tongue on the ground...could use a break away trailer but I think a house will come before that. Ha

K2Racing

BassBUFF

Bigwrench

Man , that's awesome ! Beautiful rig you got there !
Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.