Clay Mcintyre's 2014 Resume'

Started by bass78, September 10, 2012, 10:39:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bass78

Clay McIntyre's resume'
« on: February 23, 2012, 04:18:41 PM »Quote Modify
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About me:

My name is Clay McIntyre.  I am 35 years old and have been married to my wife for 8 years.  I have 4 beautiful step daughters and 1 handsome son.  We live in Mer Rouge, Louisiana, which is in the Northeast part of the state.  I love the outdoors !!  Whether its hunting, fishing or just working, I love being outside.  I am a Christian and put God and family before everything else.

My Occupation:

I have been in sales my whole life. I have worked retail and wholesale. Now I work for a multi-million dollar a year Building material Coop.  My job is to buy/sell building products and ship them to over 265 independent lumber yards in 12 states.  My job requires me to promote different products and to have a wealth of product knowledge.  As you can imagine there are thousands of different building products in my industry.  My customers depend on me to sell them a quality product at a competitive price, so that they can compete in the market place.  My job requires a lot of ethusiasm to promote different products and perks that certain companies can offer. I have 17 years of sales experience. My annual sales are around 15 million per year. I absolutely love what I do.

Sponsor promotion:

I will go beyond what is required for a pro staff or field staff position.  I love the sport of fishing and will promote your products on a constant basis.  I use different tools such as fishing forums as well as facebook and other media outlets to promote for my sponsors.  I will have your logo on my fishing jersey, my boat and vehicle.  I will promote your products at the tournaments that I fish, events I work.  I will do everything I can to educate people about your product and get your product name out in the fishing community.

Fishing:

I have been bass fishing for as long as I can remember.  It is something that I just fell in love with when I was young.  I hope to get my kids to follow suit one day. I am on the water around 10 times a month.  I am a member of the Bastrop Bass Club.  I also fish my local circuit tournament trails.  I am just looking to fish on a larger tournament scale than I am now.  I have only been fishing tournaments for 3 years and have placed in the following tournaments :

2nd Place and Big Bass - Lake Washington, Washington County,MS - May - 2011

1st Place - Bayou Bonne Idee, Mer Rouge, La. - June - 2011

1st Place - Ouachita River, Monroe, La. - July - 2011

2nd Place - Bayou Bonne Idee, Mer Rouge, La. - June - 2012

Top eight - B.B.C. - 2012

3rd Place - B.B.C. 2012 Championship

In Closing:

I believe that I would be a great asset to your company.  I have seventeen years of sales experience.  I love sales and know how to promote a product.  Sales takes special kind of person.  I am that person.  Selling a product takes product knowledge, and I learn very quick. I believe to promote a product to the best of your ability, you need to know everything about it.  I have a very up beat personality and make friends with customers and vendors very fast.  I would represent your company with professionialism and ethusiasm. 

Thank you and I look forward to working for you !

My Sponsors:

Wackojig - www.wackojig.com
JakA Jaw rods - www.Jakajaw.com
Stryke Ryte lures- www.strykeryte.com
'TNT' jigs - http://tntbassjigs.com
Balista Lures - www.balista.com.au
JJ's Magic - www.jjsmagic.com
The Rod Glove - www.therodglove.com
Extreme Sunglasses - http://extreme-sunglasses.com/
Blue Sports Outdoors - www.bluesportsoutdoors.com
PPMB fishing skirts

Contact me:

Clay Mcintyre
Ph# 318-282-5925
e-mail - [Please enable JavaScript to see this content]

[attachment outdated - deleted by admin]
JJ's Magic Prostaff, The Rod Glove Pro Staff, Extreme Sunglasses Pro Staff,    Blue Sports Outdoors Pro staff,

Swede

I like the resume - well written!  ~c~
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small.
Rascal Flatts

bass78

JJ's Magic Prostaff, The Rod Glove Pro Staff, Extreme Sunglasses Pro Staff,    Blue Sports Outdoors Pro staff,