Started by fishforfree, January 31, 2006, 10:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team9nine

Can you say...

"M*A*R*K*E*T*I*N*G"

I ain't buying  ;D

and here's another one:

"A*N*T*H*R*O*P*O*M*O*R*P*H*I*S*M"
Fish thinking to himself: "Hey, look at that red word swimming across the page, it must be bleeding! I think I'll eat that word first!"

Word thinks: "If only I can swim a few feet deeper, I'll be nearly invisible!"

Look...it works! Here is the same word at 12' as seen by a bass. Notice the difference!  :o

"                                           "
And finally, here is the same red word, 10' of water tied to fluorocarbon line!!!  :o ;D :o Utterly amazing!:

-T9

GotstaFish

Holden

Holden Roberts - 2007 BassTracker ProTeam 175 - MD State Team - 08 Potomac Rally Champion - BCS Customs Jr. Pro Staff
http://www.citrusstick.com
http://www.bigsowbaits.com

coldfront

and here I thought ANTHROPOMORPHISM turned gray at 15 feet...learn something new ever' time... :)

-Shawn-

Quote from: Team9nine on April 26, 2007, 05:35:32 PM
Can you say...

"M*A*R*K*E*T*I*N*G"

I ain't buying  ;D

and here's another one:

"A*N*T*H*R*O*P*O*M*O*R*P*H*I*S*M"
Fish thinking to himself: "Hey, look at that red word swimming across the page, it must be bleeding! I think I'll eat that word first!"

Word thinks: "If only I can swim a few feet deeper, I'll be nearly invisible!"

Look...it works! Here is the same word at 12' as seen by a bass. Notice the difference!  :o

"                                           "
And finally, here is the same red word, 10' of water tied to fluorocarbon line!!!  :o ;D :o Utterly amazing!:

-T9

Now I need a new  keyboard. :fishy  lo

IT IS SIMPLE PEOPLE, Get in the water with the red line and see for yourself. Been there done that and wont be wasting my money on any more.  ;)

Quote from: GotstaFish on April 26, 2007, 01:46:59 PM
No Life  :o Son, I got a life and life is good  ~shade lo Oh, and red line is not a part of it lo

AMEN Karl  ~c~