4 Days on Falcon

Started by HogMaster, December 11, 2012, 09:22:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HogMaster

Jumped on a plane Sat and headed to Texas, my buddy picked me up Sunday Morning with Boat in tow.  Headed to the Falcon!! For all you Chicken-Shizzts The Border Patrol was EVERY PLACE!! Air Boats, SUVs, Boats Ect!! Never worried 1 minute! Fished in Mexico no problems! Also 10-12 times and day the Mexican Military had Hummers with Machine Guns & Troop Carriers going up and down the Dam and shore line every day.  Any way Fishing was tuff had to put in work every day but the pay off was great! The Bass in Falcon Love Big Baits! Throw big baits all day and you will be very happy! If you just want to catch fish throw small crap or just stay here and go to P-Blo! 4 Days of Fishing atleast each day had a 6lb+ fish.  A small one was 4 1/2 and Finally Broke into the DD Club (Wife has some but that dont count! ;)) Monday set the hook after dropping a big worm off a ledge in 23' of water and felt a frieght Train start pulling drag! 10lb Nasty Girl!(Walmart Shopper in Spandex)! ;D  We had some cloudy days thank goodness because once the sun showed its nasty face it was Freaking HOT!!! 5 Boats around us on the same hump the day I caught my 10lber  3 other guys with in 4-5 boat lenghts pulled in a 10.5  10.75 & 11.75.  The rest of the guys had 7-9's off the same hump.  Place is just SICK!! No top water bite was temp needs to drop all fish came out of 18-25'.  Well here are some pic with my buddy Floyd.  Can wait to go back maybe in Jan 2013.  I have Fish in Tn, Cali & here this Largies pull light a Freaking Mac Truck!!
PS all fish are very long if they had the girth of our fatties here all of them should have weighed 1.5-3lb more!

DD Hump!

HOGS ARE MY BUSINESS!! AND BUINESS IS GOOD!

caddobass

Sounds and looks like a good trip. Headed that way in a couple of weeks for a 7 day stay, thanks for the report.
12.30 lb. LMB my best, B.A.S.S. Lifetime Member 1972

Nelsonv1975

Headed there for 7 days in February.
Thank you to, Stanley Jigs Inc., El Grande Lures, McCoy Fishing Line, River2Sea, NolanOutdoors, Cutting Edge Landscaping,LLC

-Shawn-

Looks like a good trip!  We will be there the day after Christmas for 7 days.  ~gf

Siebert Outdoors

Thanks for sharing.  That is one lake I really want to fish.

Donald Garner

Congrats on the new PB  ~c~  Thanks for sharing the pictures with us also  ~shade
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard