Coming home

Started by OZZMAN, July 16, 2012, 05:55:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OZZMAN

Whats up MAIN-E-ACKS!!!!!  I am coming home the 1st week of Sept. for a wedding and staying on Great Pond in Belgrade. I have never fished this place in all the years I lived in ME .....hard to believe... but I was wondering if anyone could give a home boy a bone. I do alot of bass fishing here in MD (not much salmon and trout fishing in MD) so I now have become an avid bass angler and I hear that great pond has some smallies and lage mouth. Any help would be great!!!!! FYI...I move to MD in the 90's for work and just have not made it back I come home every yr to see ma and family and to get right.  Thanks for any help and if in the area stop by and get a cold one and jump on  board and lets go stick some.
"GET THE NET"

OZZMAN

Hey guys dont worry about i will figure it out myself. If any of you ever make it to MD and want to fish the potomac its right of 95 good luck
"GET THE NET"

Mike Cork

OZZMAN, sorry I couldn't be any help on the area your planing on fishing but it's always great to find your way home for a bit...

Hope you have a great trip, Let us know how it goes. Got to get some reports going for this area and it always takes the first to get it rolling.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

OZZMAN

ya really lookin forward to gettin back home, and thanks for the shout I will gladdly send a shout out to how the fishing was. I do know for sure the beer will be cold and dont need any one to tell me where to go to get that!!!!  take care Mike
"GET THE NET"

Mike Cork

:-* sometimes a cold beer is the best part  ~c~

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service