Berkley discontinued BladeDancer spoon

Started by SenkoSam, March 29, 2013, 10:35:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenkoSam

sad

Jesse McNutt

Didn't know they made a jointed model. I rig slug-o's on mine. Catch a lot of white bass on them.
Lew's ~ Stren ~ Arkie ~ Strike King ~ Jackall ~ Big Bite Baits ~ Stanley Jigs ~ Luck E Strike ~ Skeeter-Yamaha

Pat Curtis

I thought this was going to be a joke thread about that lure.  lol

SenkoSam

interesting

Pat Curtis

It's great you've found a way to use them successfully.  My partner and I still make fun of one another for purchasing them.  I think I still have some somewhere in my basement....I'll con someone into buying them at our next garage sale.  muwahahahahaha

SenkoSam

no way fit this lure.

Craig314

I love the blade dancer at night

Little different look than a spinnerbait
A bad day fishin beats a good day workin!!!! or as my daddy says when all else fails use dynamite!

Smallie_Stalker

I have used them with a variety of trailers and had good results in several situations as well. I do find that most people either really like them or really hate them  lo
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Bigwrench

I've never even seen one till now , guess I need to give that a try looks pretty cool !
Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.

SenkoSam

It's action is similar to the Chatterbait

Oldfart9999

I would think that critter is deadly in weeds.
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

Cuda12

I realize this post is a few years old but if you happen to still be interested in Berkley BladeDancers, just let me know. I have a ton of them new in package and will sell them cheap!!

SenkoSam

interesting

whisper2scream

Brocksdad1

Contact the two guys above. They aren't made anymore.
This is not a hobby for me, its a sick addiction. Now my son has the problem...isnt it great!!!

I would like to take this time to thank Bass for biteing my lures and bringing me joy.

SenkoSam

Cuda12

I bought 96 packages of 3/8 oz. Blade Dancers for dirt cheap from a guy on craigslist. I kept some for myself but I can never them all in my lifetime. So they sit in a box in my tackle room. Anyone interested send me a pm and I'll make a you a great deal.

analfisherman

I thought I posted here already but guess not.

I use the BladeDancer and bought in the first year they came out.

I usually fish Rivers with mine but I'll tell you....the vibration and action that blade puts off, sold me right away, even though it took me 3 outtings before I caught a fish, I just LOVED the feel of that thing swimming through the water.
After trail and error, I learned and it became part of the old tool box!  lo

A technique I use often that many don't is, I like to yo-yo them. At times with short little hops kind of like a jig.
I hard pull and slack fall them too.
The action they have on the fall on semi-slack line is incredible.

I also have every size made INCLUDING the mini panfish size.

BUT, untill this thread got resurrected, I wasn't aware they discontinued them.
Soooooo...Cuda you just may getting an Email/PM from me.  :)
"Fishing isn't life or death... it's more important than that."

b0wfin

dirkjohnson

Cuda 12 or anyone else who has some theywant to get rid of please let me know I've been searching for months for these

Dogg77

Anyone that can direct me to buy some of these please pm me , Ive been searching high and low and these are becoming a harder come by. Thanks

Emery

I know this is an old topic but does anyone have and of the BladeDancer.

bigjim5589

Don't have any, but saw some listed on Ebay recently.  ;)
Fanatical Fly Tyer & Tackle Maker!  It's An OBSESSION!!  J. Hester Fly & Tackle Co. LLC.