Good Morning Rattle

Started by Ron Fogelson, February 11, 2006, 10:17:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Fogelson

I figured you might be a bit sleepy after all the work you had to do yesterday coming up with slams on Me and the TCTC but was pleasantly surprised to see you on the bank getting all cleaned up.

Just wanted to say good morning but you looked a bit crabby so figured I'm post here instead.

:P

Jared LeBlue

Good afternoon Fogy. I haven't had alot of time today for the usual slams, sorry about that. We finally got a good cold weekend where we didn't want to fish so we started working on Zuk's house. A tree fell on it during the hurricane and we having to replace about half of the front. Should have the repair work finished tomorrow so the roofers can start putting his new roof. Maybe later tonight or tomorrow evening I can get back slamming yall. :roll2:
Ardent Prostaff

Ron Fogelson

Sure glad you CAN be helpful from time to time   :)

Lipripper

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Jared LeBlue

I'll have yall know we finished his roof and all went well. Today I took a break and smoked 3 rabbits, chilled out by the fire, and just took it easy. Back to work tomorrow, that sucks.
Ardent Prostaff

Lipripper

smoked rabbits  :'( :'( that's something eye haven't had in a long time  ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Jared LeBlue

Yep, put two of them in the freezer and cooked one in a gravy tonight. Good stuff.
Ardent Prostaff

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: Rattle on February 13, 2006, 07:30:38 PM
Today I took a break and smoked 3 rabbits

So did you roll them in Zig Zags  PoPo or put them in a pipe?  I knew you guys were crazy but dang   ;D

Wildcat26

Rattle, you need to check the thread about Valentine's Day.  There is a picture of Fogy in his TC mascot outfit.

Jared LeBlue

That's funny. I was wondering how they got his  fairy self to stop long enough to take a picture. ;PHO)
Ardent Prostaff