Ultimate Bass ULTIMATE BASS | BASS FISHING CLASSIFIED ADS | CONTACT US    

Bass Fishing information about bass boats, tackle, fishing rods, baitcasters and other reels all about bass fishing.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Thank you! Sorry about the wait...

Page Down
FREE TACKLE EVERY WEEK

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

NuTech Lures

Doc Irv Custom Baits

Life Vantage

Get Bit Outdoors

X Zone Lures

Lockett Lures Outlet

K9 Fishing Line

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

Bass Boats For Sale Free Classified Ads

Laurie Cork
Ph. (318)347-7380
You can Email Me Here

Mike Cork
Ph. (318)560-9827

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Osage State Lake 4/17  (Read 873 times)

bluebasser86

• Smallmouth
  • Baby Bass
Osage State Lake 4/17
« on: April 20, 2013, 01:09:35 AM »

Chris and I fished Osage State Lake in the beautiful weather today. We had white caps all day, 38 degrees at the ramp, 39 when we left. It drizzled on us until it started sleeting. The fish didn't seem to mind though. Water temps ranged from 47.9-50.2 and was fairly stained but not muddy. Neither of us had ever fished the lake so we just went on what we normally fish on small lakes early in the year. Most of our fish were on a wart or spinnerbait with quite a few on jerkbaits, and a few on jigs, tubes, and shakyheads. Lots of little fish but a few bigger fish to keep it interesting. This lake would be a blast with topwater when the water warms up and I'm excited to go back when it gets warmer out. Lots of rocks, brushpiles, shoreline weeds, stumps, and fishing piers. We caught over 50 bass and 2 wipers. I had the biggest one of the day 30 minutes after we got there on a tube next to a brushpile and she popped it and pulled really hard before I grabbed her. She went 5.22 pounds and was really happy to get back into the water and out of the cold air
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Monster Fishing Tactle is the best place to buy your tackle needs Check them out online

When Bass Fishing Is More than Just a Hobby - Dobyns Rods

QUICK LINKS
UB Home
Main Forum
Welcome
Dock Talk
Techniques
Rods and Reels
Tackle Box
Catch of the Day
UB Contests
Tips and Ideas
Sponsor Connection
Fishing Reports
Charter Members Only
Bass Fishing Classified Ads
Boats 4 Sale

BECOME A
CHARTER MEMBER
SUPPORT UB

Find out about the contests before everyone else and know about the latest news first

Page Up

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 24 queries.