Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Noble

Please post your fishing reports here.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

elmerp

Fished a tournament yesterday on Conowingo. Tough fishing; 10 lbs won.
Most fish were caught on drop-offs with jigs and plastics. A few were taken
from grassbeds on buzzbaits and spinnerbaits.

Mike Cork

Anyone saying how deep on the drop offs? I imagine most fish were smallmouth?

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

elmerp

Our fish came on drop-offs in 15' to 18'

greg hall

How did you gys do in the TX at Coniwingo this weekend?anybody fish this weekend there?There is a openTX on the 6th need to pre fish this weekend any tips?

greg hall

Fished the Mariner Point Bassanglers open TX on sat the 6th,19 boats participated had a great day, me & my partner had 10.14oz,with 7 fish good enough for 4th place,the winner had 13.1oz. we were just alittle short needed one more kicker fish but still caught over 18 keepers a really good day fishing the Coniwingo.

Mike Cork

That's excellent, there have been some really good reports coming out of Maryland. The fall weather has done wonders for your neck of the woods. Thanks for the info.

Cork's Reel Service

greg hall

Well fished Coniwingo sunday & boy what a difference a week makes,water temps were down from 56 degrees to 47 degrees,& the wind was terrible,but still managed 2 nice keepers & a couple of short fish,had to leave around 12:30 because I was freezing,all fish were caught on ring worms & small wooley hogs & small jigs the crank bait bite was not there this week my buddy threw the crank bait that caught all of our good fish last week & caught nothing,well that's it till nesxt spring time to clean the boat up & put it away! >:(

Mike Cork

I hate to hear you are putting your boat up for the winter, is it really that bad?
Our water temps down here just got to 59, under 60 is the secret mark when it is falling.

Cork's Reel Service