Beaver Lake

Started by Dean Machine, June 03, 2013, 12:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean Machine

I have finally bought some land at Beaver lake so I could have fishing access. I have to tell you, I have been out about 5 or 6 times on the lake and I am catching incredible numbers of fish. Most are in the 13-15" range, but it is a great time.

This year I have decided that I am foregoing alot of tournament fishing in order to teach my 11 and 14 year old how to bass fish. I take them to beaver lake and they feel like they are professionals. I think I will continue to take them to Beaver to help build their confidence.

Sorry went off on a tangent.

Fishing is outstanding at Beaver lake. If you can give it a try, you won't regret it
Razr Rods Pro Staff, Trendsetter Tackle Pro Staff
2005 Nitro 929, 225 Mercury Optimax, Humminbird electronics

Mike Cork

Tangents are good ~c~ ~c~ especially when talking about taking the kids fishing ~c~ Thanks for the report. You wouldn't happen to remember what the water temp was?

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Bassthumb

Dean is talking Beaver Lake, NE, not AR. 

Dean, for fun, try to take the kids fishing on Father's day there...
Retired USAF MSgt (1W071A)            2008 Triton Tr-196
Plattsmouth, NE                  Mercury Optimax 200
B.A.S.S   NE B.A.S.S. Federation   FoMNTT participant (never again)                   Omaha-River City Bass Club

Dean Machine

Quote from: Mike Cork on June 03, 2013, 01:20:10 PM
Tangents are good ~c~ ~c~ especially when talking about taking the kids fishing ~c~ Thanks for the report. You wouldn't happen to remember what the water temp was?

I will be out fishing there Thursday and I will get a temp reading. I have gone back to the basics and am fishing without a fish finder for now. So I haven't looked at the temperature

Dean Machine

Bassthumb,

Probably will be out there for Fathers day

Bassthumb

May the Force be with you.  We tried it three years ago. It was madness.  All the rich kids in Daddy's wake-board boats and hundreds of jet skis...  Not one single USCG boating law followed...  Good luck.
Retired USAF MSgt (1W071A)            2008 Triton Tr-196
Plattsmouth, NE                  Mercury Optimax 200
B.A.S.S   NE B.A.S.S. Federation   FoMNTT participant (never again)                   Omaha-River City Bass Club