20 July Cypress/Black Bayou night tournament hours

Started by Ron Fogelson, June 16, 2013, 10:58:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Fogelson

Guys our last event is at night fish cypress or black bayou

The 20th is a Saturday so we could fish from 7pm to 1am like the Friday nighters or whatever works best for the club. Let me know what hours your team would like to fish

Launch and weigh-in will be from cypress public launch by the dam, hope to see you all there

Fogy

Ron Fogelson

This Saturday is our last event LA Poormans will also be on Cypress/BB that night fishing from 6pm-2am & there is a group trying to get an open style tournament going on Saturdays who will be fishing from 7pm to 1 am.

So we will have to share the ramp  lo
I'm sure it won't be an issue, just look for my big black RAM and dirty white boat  ~roflmao

Launch at 7pm fish until 1am you can fish cypress or black bayou just let me know when you pay what lake you are going to be on.  Don't forget Black has a slot 14-17 that have to be released.

Also please think about where you want to fish the championship so we can get that location nailed down.

See You Saturday
Fogy

Ron Fogelson

oldjim

Ron won't make this one, sure want to as TCTC is going th fish there next one their. With all the other tournment folks I doin't want to try to fish alone and load my boat in the dark.
Oldjim

Ron Fogelson

I understand Jim but I'd be happy to help should you change your mind  ~gf