fishing for West tournament

Started by conniek, June 23, 2013, 09:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

conniek

Hello everybody. I am like a bad penny, you never know when i will show up. A quick thank you to Shawn and Tabbie for all their hard work with the fishing for west tournament last weekend, It was our pleasure to help and we really enjoyed donating a Chronarch 200 E7 reel. Being a sponsor of such a fine event is always a proud thing  for a business to do, especially when treated so nice as Shawn and crew treated us. It is the sharing of heart and good for others that nice events happen with success. They worked so very hard and Lake Fork Tackle Repair so proud to be a part of such a wonderful gesture. We
so proud of UB and the fine folks who helped as well. Their heart in the right place for sure, with the Grants on the road, it was a challenge to pull this off, but they did. We have known you folks for many years and that is one reason I stepped up to help. Mike and Laurie have a wonderful site and good folks who are on here. I know they are proud of everybody  who stepped up to the plate to help the Grants with this event, however, that is just the way you folks are. Very very nice people who do nice things for others. I am sorry for those of you who didn't get to participate or have the privilege to help, or get involved. It so worth it for such a great cause. I thank you all for allowing us to help out a little. Plus it was fun to see good friends again. thanks again and if any of you get this way, please stop and see us, Conniek.
conniek-Gycb Pro Staff,Ask about our maint. video and training school- SEE US IN DEC ISSUE BASSMASTER

Mike Cork

Connie, your support was very generous and helped ensure the folks of West can get closer to they way it was. The lives lost can never be replaced, we all know that, but your support will help prevent lost lives in the future.

It was so great to get to visit with you again! So much fun and always so joyful, you have a way of lifting spirits! Sure hated I missed Killer but we promise to get over for a shop visit soon.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Ron Fogelson

Connie it sure was nice to see you & Killer again!  ;D

You're so right about the Grants, they are great folks who brought all this together and to do it while on the road was nothing short of amazing.  It's folks like you and the rest of the anglers and sponsors who took the time to step up and help make a difference that events like this work as well as they do.

Every little bit helps and the more folks who can do just a little can turn into a huge gesture.

Connie, if you ever need anything over here in LA please let me know.

See You On the Water
Fogy