Started by oldjim, July 28, 2013, 04:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldjim

Where is it going to be held?
Oldjim

Ron Fogelson

That is a great question Jim. 

What are everyone thoughts?

Grand Bayou, the River were talked about at the last tournament along with maybe going to Black Bayou Hosston.

I don't think Bistineau will be in any shape to fish even if it was we would need a lot more water to have a close place to launch.

I'm good with anything but just to start the vote I'll say Grand toward the end of Sep

oldjim

Fogy, I am good with that.
Oldjim

frogtroller

I'm good with anywhere but, just a suggestion...

How about the Red River out of Coushatta? I'm not sure we've ever fished there. I know we haven't the last two years. I'm not sure when Teal season opens but for that matter, there are duck blinds on just about every lake in LA.

Just a thought.
Watch out for stumps, they wake me up!!

Ron Fogelson

Red River Coushatta could be fun as well.  We would need to keep an eye on it if we want to go there because the photos as of late are showing the main river socked in with Salvania from Bist.

oldjim

Ron Fogelson

Jim I'm sure it will come and go as the crap is washed over the Bist dam.  There isn't much current right now so with some rains and open gates it should clear out fast it is just one more area water way we are going to have to watch is all.

frogtroller

:shocking: ~xyz ^-^ ~rant

I had no idea, it's been a year and a half since i've been down there. Makes you wonder what Loggy looks like.

Who knows, maybe it'll clear up. That would still be my first option only because there is no slot. Schoolies are fun to catch but they're almost useless in a tourney.

skeeter170

I can't believe you don't want your home lake Jason. I thought for sure you would be picking bistineau!!!

Black lake Campti or the river is my vote.

eddywo

My vote is for the River (Pool 5) or Bist.

logdawg2

Lets go with black lake campti! That's my vote!
ALWAYS READY TO HIT THA LAKE!!!!

frogtroller

I had forgot about Black Lake. Sounds good to me.

Ron Fogelson

Looks like the River has gotten most of the attention. Did I read it wrong?

Remember we can trailer so you can drive or lock through to pool 4 and or 3 if anyone wants to do so but lets hold the weigh-in at Red River South.

If I miss read this please say something.

Looking at Sep 21st as the date to hold it.  Will that work for most of you or are there other ideas?

I'm good with fishing anyplace so I just didn't count me vote for grand and put it to the river but I'm easy.  Also the date is the 3rd weekend of the month, gives folks a chance to get out on the water the WBT will be here fishing the Red the 13th & 14th with practice from 8 - 12 Sep. 

Anyway let me know what you think  ~gf

eddywo

I'm good with the river on the 21st.

eddywo

Just found out Shelby crites will be out of town on the 21st any chance to change to the 28th

oldjim

Poormans last tournment is on the river on the 21st, out of teague.
I still like Gb.
Oldjim

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: oldjim on September 02, 2013, 06:20:40 PM
Poormans last tournment is on the river on the 21st, out of teague.
I still like Gb.
Oldjim

Quote from: eddywo on September 02, 2013, 03:27:27 PM
Just found out Shelby crites will be out of town on the 21st any chance to change to the 28th

The 28th would be fine by me as well.

eddywo

So is it agreed to the river on the 28th?   

Ron Fogelson

Sounds like a plan to me  ~gf

eddywo

Who all is planning on fishing? Shelby and I will be there

Ron Fogelson

You better be  ~roflmao

I'll be there maybe have Aarian with me