20 July Cypress/Black Bayou Tournament Results

Started by Ron Fogelson, July 29, 2013, 03:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Fogelson

Hey folks hope you are all doing well this week

Our last event on was a night tournament anglers choice to fish Cypress or Black Bayou 1st place went to Michael Bynog & Jason Hendrickson who brought 4.82lbs to the scales Big Bass went to Sheby Crites & his partner for the night, "Sorry I didn't catch her name"  :(

This was our last tournament for the year the next event is our Club Championship that will be held around the end of Sept before Bow hunting kicks off. 

The teams qualified to fish the championship are;

Ron Fogelson one of my boys

Jim Hoffmeyer      Guest

William Eddy & Sheby Crites

Billy Bourn & Logan Bourn

Paul Baker & Chad LaCroix

Michael Bynog & Jason Hendrickson

Jim Hoffmeyer started a thread in our board to talk/vote for the championship water we will fish.  Today Jim and I both picked Grand Bayou so please jump in and let us know where you would like to fish, I'm open to some good ideas  ~gf

Also this year we are doing the championship payouts different than in years past; the rules that cover this event are listed below.

Tournaments will be $25 plus $5 for the big bass pot. 
The number of places will depend on the number of teams. 
1 - 5 teams = 1 place
6 -15 teams = 2 places (70/30)
16+ teams = 3 places (60/25/15). 
Fees for the championship will be the same as all other tournaments in this club and paid out like we always do based on number of teams that show. Big bass paid out as normal and pay remaining membership fees to the AOY with points added from championship, whoever has the most points is AOY and gets any remaining membership dues that were not needed by the club over the year.

To date we have $90.00 in club dues to be awarded to the AOY

Finally I've attached the points spread sheet and please let me know if I've made any mistakes.

See You On the Water!
Fogy

[attachment outdated - deleted by admin]