You're Crazy

Started by Canesfan, December 29, 2013, 03:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canesfan

Waiting to hear back from Ron to finalize the deal on a new Dobyns Champion  683C.  A really, really good deal so if you are looking for a rod and/or reel and you don't buy from Ron at Beat The  Big Box Boys, you are CRAZY !  :)

Smallie_Stalker

~c~  agreed. Ron is the man. He has made a lot of people here very happy. On top of that he is just such a great down to earth guy. Like all of our sponsors he is a valued member who helps to make this site so great.

Thanks Ron for all you do for us.
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

LgMouthGambler

Yes. Thanks Ron for keeping that hole in my wallet constantly open, lol. We love you buddy.

~cf
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Polaris425

I messaged him earlier about a Compre. Might have to add a lews to it too. Lol
Fishin' Alabama
Building Rods, & Snatchin' Lips.

cwhite

I just placed an order yesterday for a new lews rod, not a dobyns but its a new rod

Canesfan

Woo hoo.....transaction complete.  Ron is da man.  Great price, great service.   ~c~

Down4ttown

SenkoGuru

I just ordered and received my first Denali Rod from Mr. Ron and just as you said, I've been crazy this whole time. I was ordering somewhere else and truthfully I regret it now. The service was top notch, every question was answered super fast and even in VERY bad weather the Rod was shipped out quick and Received in just a few days, I really was expecting a few weeks but not from Valley sports, it was just a few days. With that kind of service you really would be crazy to buy from somewhere else. I know I'll be buying more from Valley Sports now.
Megabass Orochi xx Rods / Daiwa Reels / Yamamoto Senko's / V & M /  Gamakatsu

Remember your life vest. It floats, you don't.

Drewski73

I bought a DX and a Champion from Ron yesterday, and his prices are close to used....

Heres a little advice for dealing with Ron, save up enough to buy multiple rods at once, then ask Ron for a quote.

I also really enjoy dealing with the guy, we talk about things other than fishing, and hes just a super nice guy to get to buy things from. Happy New Year Ron!!!! 

SenkoGuru

Quote from: Drewski73 on December 31, 2013, 08:39:35 AM
I bought a DX and a Champion from Ron yesterday, and his prices are close to used....

Heres a little advice for dealing with Ron, save up enough to buy multiple rods at once, then ask Ron for a quote.

I also really enjoy dealing with the guy, we talk about things other than fishing, and hes just a super nice guy to get to buy things from. Happy New Year Ron!!!!

This is so true, Mr Ron and I talked about football for a while when I ordered and It was great. I'm a Saints Fan and he is a Seahawks fan, They just beat the crap out of us but I enjoyed the talks.
Megabass Orochi xx Rods / Daiwa Reels / Yamamoto Senko's / V & M /  Gamakatsu

Remember your life vest. It floats, you don't.

Canesfan

Quote from: SenkoGuru on December 31, 2013, 09:45:57 PM
This is so true, Mr Ron and I talked about football for a while when I ordered and It was great. I'm a Saints Fan and he is a Seahawks fan, They just beat the crap out of us but I enjoyed the talks.

Not a fan of Pete Carroll for what he did to USC and then just walked Scott free but that was years ago.  Obviously knows how to coach.

Ya'all got Jimmy GrAham, a former Cane.   It's "All About The U".  Go Saints!

Mike Bush

Ron is a good guy for sure and has great prices and service to back it. Great for the UB members.

MommaWrench

I agree with u guys.  Ron is great.  I had the opportunity to deal with Ron when ordering a surprise gift(s) for Bigwrench and I felt he treated me great and didn't try to cut my throat with me being female.  Lol.  A lot of male salesmen will try to make a female feel stupid or try to take advantage of the fact of us not knowing our products; however, Ron was awesome!   Bigwrench and I both appreciate Ron for his help to me in my purchases.   Any of u ladies out there who may not have any clue as to what to purchase for ur other half, let Ron help u choose.  He will treat u right!
Tammy