I need help

Started by bassmastermorris, February 25, 2006, 06:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bassmastermorris

:help:               :help:              :help:          :help:               :help:       
Hello everyone I'm glad to be here with all of you  ~c~. I need a little help I'm the southeast division 2 director of mid-west sportsman tournament trails and I'm looking for a few good men/women to fish with for info please call me @ 407-397-3122 my name is Anthony morris and my trail will be starting on April 22, 2006. Also if there is anyone who would like to try the trail just give me a ring. I'm also looking for someone to fish with because my boat was damaged in the storms and is in need of alot of repair. so i just found out i will not be able to use it this year for the tournaments I'm putting together so if there is anyone who could help me out please let me know. the trail will be on the ToHo lake and we will be having alot of fun too.

People don't plan to fail, it's a failure to plan that makes one a failure.

kickinbass

Someone help a man out in need! If i was down that way i would!

Mike Cork

Lots of Florida fisherman and wemon on the site, I am sure someone will be along before long that is close enough to help you out :-* Good Luck in your fishing endevours ~c~

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service