Florida Fishbooking 2014

Started by LgMouthGambler, January 19, 2014, 05:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark3

Dark3

Quote from: MCS on November 25, 2014, 06:16:31 PM
hahaha so true about both.  I will be heading up to hartwell/anderson SC tomorrow.
Did you hit any bad weather other than the stuff you left?
Man the site is slllllloooowwww LMG broke it again.
I passed lake hartwell on my way here. It was the only southern lake I got to see from the highway. Looked awesome. Not a single drop of snow or rain the whole way. We also had a rapid warming up north so the roads were dry there aswell. Dunno how we got so lucky.

MCS

Quote from: Dark3 on November 25, 2014, 08:58:50 PM
I passed lake hartwell on my way here. It was the only southern lake I got to see from the highway. Looked awesome. Not a single drop of snow or rain the whole way. We also had a rapid warming up north so the roads were dry there aswell. Dunno how we got so lucky.

How far is hartwell from you? The classic is gonna be there this year right? I am trying to talk the wife into going and visiting her family buuuut there is one little snag. Baby due Feb 14 :( lo lo
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

Dark3

Quote from: MCS on November 25, 2014, 09:52:18 PM
How far is hartwell from you? The classic is gonna be there this year right? I am trying to talk the wife into going and visiting her family buuuut there is one little snag. Baby due Feb 14 :( lo lo
3 hours :))))))))))))))))))) lol

Dark3

That gives you a week to get squared away with the minion and the wife to heal and we can meet up haha

MCS

"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

MCS

Quote from: Dark3 on November 25, 2014, 10:00:19 PM
That gives you a week to get squared away with the minion and the wife to heal and we can meet up haha

Yeah I dunno. lo lo

West6550

If you haven't seen these. Season 1 was awesome.

But watch this starting at about 22 minutes lolololol

http://youtu.be/YPn7OEr1jgc

MCS

Nice west. I don't get to watch alot of guy tv. Lo
Between the first quarter of the ravens game and this I am stoked lo lo.

Dark3

We made it! Heres our new house

Its a 3 bed +1 "nook"(like a small bed room) and 3 bath, 2 car garage

Capt. BassinLou

Glad you made it safely. Is that army housing on the base?

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

ccr425

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!

LgMouthGambler

LSCR LMG rod review is up!
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Capt. BassinLou

Impressive review. Nice work bud.

LgMouthGambler

I just realized I should be good with swim baits for a while. Loaded up when I was at Bridgemasters.

Lee Smith

That's a good "day" trip's worth  ~roflmao

Thanks for the review brother!  So proud you like!!  ;D
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

LgMouthGambler

ccr425

Dark3

Quote from: Bassinlou on November 26, 2014, 04:05:10 PM
Glad you made it safely. Is that army housing on the base?
Thanks Lou. And yes it is. Its not free as some may think but pretty reasonable at 1560 ALL bills included. It is nice to live on post and not have to worry about paying all the bills.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Dark3 on November 27, 2014, 09:05:11 AM
Thanks Lou. And yes it is. Its not free as some may think but pretty reasonable at 1560 ALL bills included. It is nice to live on post and not have to worry about paying all the bills.
I think its the least the Gov't can do with sacrafice you have to make everyday. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

LgMouthGambler

Mmmmmmm....Martinis and shrimp.

Capt. BassinLou

MCS

Nice job restraining the turkey Lou. He wasnt about to go any where before you boiled it in oil

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: MCS on November 27, 2014, 04:35:35 PM
Nice job restraining the turkey Lou. He wasnt about to go any where before you boiled it in oil
Actually, i take 0 credit. That is my brother's bird. He has got the frying down.