Florida Fishbooking 2014

Started by LgMouthGambler, January 19, 2014, 05:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: West6550 on December 29, 2014, 03:30:30 PM
LMG if Lou filmed you in the trailer this past classic I don't want to see it lololol

Lou I got my tripod mounts in today.  As soon as I get of the water I'm heading to Lowes to buy stuff to build a mount.
Cool, post pics.

Pferox

Here is a non go pro, and they have one under 80 bucks.

Uncle Steve uses this for his newer videos, BTW.

http://www.sjcam.com/en/
"If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito" - African Proverb.  Jim

West6550

Lou this is what it looks like on a hat.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: West6550 on December 29, 2014, 05:55:32 PM
Lou this is what it looks like on a hat.

Thanks for that pic. That doesn't look bad at all. I was picturing it differently.

West6550

Quote from: Bassinlou on December 29, 2014, 04:03:24 PM
Cool, post pics.
Will do.  Might make a little "How to" video as well.

Pz3

Capt. BassinLou

WEST, i used one of my BPS gift cards to get this:

I like this way better. It feels better secured.

West6550

Capt. BassinLou

New fishfinder is up and running. Woohoo!!

Dark3

Nice now you can join us in tbe frustration of trying to figure out what your looking at lol. I have a 898hd si unit which Ive had for q good while now and still dont know what the heck im looking at most of the time on imaging. Does that unit have some sort of gps capability?

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Dark3 on December 30, 2014, 02:59:22 PM
Nice now you can join us in tbe frustration of trying to figure out what your looking at lol. I have a 898hd si unit which Ive had for q good while now and still dont know what the heck im looking at most of the time on imaging. Does that unit have some sort of gps capability?

They do have Elite 4X's with GPS capability, but I purchased mine without that feature. I do not fish open water alot. The majority of my fishing is done on canals in the Glades.

Dark3

Quote from: Bassinlou on December 30, 2014, 03:10:00 PM
They do have Elite 4X's with GPS capability, but I purchased mine without that feature. I do not fish open water alot. The majority of my fishing is done on canals in the Glades.
Oh ok, well that is more so useful for side imaging than down imaging. You can mark a waypoint on a piece of structure you wish to target than use the plotter to fish it. Kind of a pain though

LgMouthGambler

Its really cool when there is a gator under the water. I was pretty fascinated by it when I caught it on the screen.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on December 30, 2014, 04:27:51 PM
Its really cool when there is a gator under the water. I was pretty fascinated by it when I caught it on the screen.

LMG, how would that look like? I am sure I am going to come across a few.

LgMouthGambler

It looks just like a gator. Lol
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on December 30, 2014, 05:07:27 PM
It looks just like a gator. Lol
Seriously? You basically see the silouett?