Classic cars,trucks?

Started by Brocksdad1, January 30, 2014, 12:25:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brocksdad1

I'm trying to get this ok Chevy van. Anyone else into the classics?

It needs uh everything but I love it.

🎣
This is not a hobby for me, its a sick addiction. Now my son has the problem...isnt it great!!!

I would like to take this time to thank Bass for biteing my lures and bringing me joy.

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: Brocksdad1 on January 30, 2014, 12:25:05 AM

It needs uh everything but I love it.

🎣

lo lo That is a perfect line! ~c~

I had an old VW bus when I came back from Somalia, my Dad picked it up for a song from someone who restored it.  I got it from him and drove from MN to MT and back more than a few times. It was my daily drive to work and I loaded it down with amps, speakers, CD changers, more amps  ~roflmao was sky blue with a white top and still hade the VW logo on the front the day I sold it before heading to Turkey with my new bride.

One day I'm going to have me an old Hemi Charger think supper b not dukes  lo or a Cuda or a 65-69 Fastback.

Nutt

Man, I was raised up around Classic and Antique cars!!  Growing up, my Dad had a '57 Bellaire Tudor Hardtop that we restored, a '56 Chevy, and a '29 Model "A" Pick Up and a '29 Model "A" Roadster with the rumble seat.  We restored the pick up ourselves.  He bought the two pick ups from a farmer close to his hometown in Nebraska for 500.00 back in the early 70's.  We had to dig them out of a barn and make one out of the two.  He still has the two Model "A"s and shows them here locally in car shows.  They are in showroom condition.  He also has a 50cc '64 Honda Motorcycle that's like new, also. 
Doctor says I should stay away from other people.

fishinfranklin

Had many over the years and still have 17 67 to 69 Camaros, Not into them like I was a few years ago when the market was crazy on them. The swap meet is this weekend here in Moultrie Ga. big event and there will be hundreds of classic cars and trucks. My cars just sit in the shop and collect dust. One day again they will be worth a few coins. brought many home that was in worse condition that that van and made them look new again.

Brocksdad1

I have had 14 of the early 66-77 broncos.
Here is a few
The black 2wd is my dream ride.

Bryce
🎣
This is not a hobby for me, its a sick addiction. Now my son has the problem...isnt it great!!!

I would like to take this time to thank Bass for biteing my lures and bringing me joy.

fishinfranklin

Never got into the 4x4's but had lots of 67 to 72 C-10's trucks and blazers

Brocksdad1

Nice. My busy is looking for a k5 with full removable top to the windshield.

Bryce🎣

LgMouthGambler

Does my 1999 Chevy S-10 count as a "classic",  ::)

~cf
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Brocksdad1

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.