New Daiwa SOL?

Started by LgMouthGambler, February 12, 2014, 02:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Fishwhittler

Wow.  :shocking: Let's hope a version makes it to the USDM.
"I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again."- John 3:3

Champion Custom Rods -

fishinfranklin

If there in the store in Australia I have a mate coming over next month,, may can convince him to bring a few.

Down4ttown

Is this not a different colored Tatula?

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Down4ttown on February 13, 2014, 07:53:01 AM
Is this not a different colored Tatula?

Pretty much. Just has Corrosion Resistant bearings and different handle/knobs. I think it looks pretty cool in those colors.

~cf
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

MCS

That is pretty sweet, like the coor. resist. and color.....Whats the price tag usd?
Is there any stores or sites like the Japan tackle? I seen other aus./mylasia fishing gear
for Pflueger and other brands that look pretty sweet.
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

Down4ttown

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on February 13, 2014, 08:19:39 AM
Pretty much. Just has Corrosion Resistant bearings and different handle/knobs. I think it looks pretty cool in those colors.

~cf
I thought so. That name alone will help them sell that one.

Drake691

It looks kind of like the Aird
I have lots of great personality traits. Or as my doctor calls them, symptoms.