Ultimate Bass ULTIMATE BASS | BASS FISHING CLASSIFIED ADS | CONTACT US    

Bass Fishing information about bass boats, tackle, fishing rods, baitcasters and other reels all about bass fishing.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Thank you! Sorry about the wait...

Page Down
FREE TACKLE EVERY WEEK

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

NuTech Lures

Doc Irv Custom Baits

Life Vantage

Get Bit Outdoors

X Zone Lures

Lockett Lures Outlet

K9 Fishing Line

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

Bass Boats For Sale Free Classified Ads

Laurie Cork
Ph. (318)347-7380
You can Email Me Here

Mike Cork
Ph. (318)560-9827

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 22nd March Grand Bayou info  (Read 882 times)

Ron Fogelson

• See You On the Water
  • Admin
  • IMPULSE RODS! Never lets you down in a fight
    • Kistler Custom Fishing Rods
22nd March Grand Bayou info
« on: February 23, 2014, 08:32:04 PM »

22 March we will be on Grand Bayou, all members in the past who remain in good standing are welcome to rejoin Broke Sticks anytime they are able to do so.  For any new members who want to join please PM me in advance of the next tournament to state your intentions and we will welcome you as full members if there are no objections.  For members that are unable to PM me ahead of time you are welcome to meet us at the ramp for your 1st Broke Sticks event and will be able to fish, but you will have to pay membership dues, and big bass fee's and will only be eligible for Big Bass payout for your 1st event only. All subsequent tournaments you will be full members and will pay tournament fees and big bass.

I should be at the Grand Bayou Launch NLT 6am or so   lo  Thanks Russ for collecting entrée fees yesterday  ~sweat ~sweat I over slept a little  ~roflmao

Launch at the Park Ramp you can pay and than go to your spot.  Safe light is 06:45 and that should be 1st cast depending on weather & the conditions of the day.  Be back at the launch NLT 3pm or penalties start and a DQ after 15min.

Also if a team has to leave early please leave a note on my truck or give me a call at time three one eight 294 three 5 four 2

Hope to see everyone out there, Grand Should be getting better and better as the weather warms up  ~gf

See You On the Water!
Fogy

Ron Fogelson

• See You On the Water
  • Admin
  • IMPULSE RODS! Never lets you down in a fight
    • Kistler Custom Fishing Rods
Re: 22nd March Grand Bayou info
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 05:46:11 PM »

Hoping this cold snap is short and the sunshine comes back in full force for this weekend!   ~gf

BassBUFF

• LM Community Diplomat
  • '07 LEGEND LE195 w/200 Opti
Re: 22nd March Grand Bayou info
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 08:49:30 PM »

Me too! See y'all Saturday! ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Monster Fishing Tactle is the best place to buy your tackle needs Check them out online

When Bass Fishing Is More than Just a Hobby - Dobyns Rods

QUICK LINKS
UB Home
Main Forum
Welcome
Dock Talk
Techniques
Rods and Reels
Tackle Box
Catch of the Day
UB Contests
Tips and Ideas
Sponsor Connection
Fishing Reports
Charter Members Only
Bass Fishing Classified Ads
Boats 4 Sale

BECOME A
CHARTER MEMBER
SUPPORT UB

Find out about the contests before everyone else and know about the latest news first

Page Up

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 24 queries.