Showing off a bit!

Started by Mike Cork, March 06, 2006, 09:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cork

Loved the way this picture turned out our LE-21 cruising across Okeechobee and had to show it off ~c~

Thanks Big Cheese ~c~

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

cmegee

Nice pic Mike and awesome boat...

fishforfree

paxpress

Fishaholic

nice pic Mike...don't they come in yellow tho?  lo

spetro

Kal-Kevin

Awesome picture Mike looks to be flying!  :o

OHbassaholic

Oooooooo aaaaaaaaaahhhhh!  That is one sweet looking ride!

Mike Cork

~shhh yes the come in yellow :roll2: That's what Laurie wanted. She will probably get it on the next one ;)

Thanks for the Kudo's ~c~

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

JayPea2006

nice ride, and so pleased you spared no expense in treating the fish to only the best ride on the water.  lo Your fish "are movin' on up...."

bass1cpr

Nice lookin boat Mike. Now when ya really gonna put some air under it.  lo 

Gotta have a big water shot.

I know it's still a new baby. Just funnin ya.
A fish a day keeps postal away. See fishing is relaxing.  Member B.A.S.S.  Illinois B.A.S.S. Federation Nation

BIG PAPA

If you haven't seen it in person you just cannot see how nice it is by the picture.
Those are very well laid out and attention to detail is unmatched.
papa j~w

BassBUFF

Got to take a spin in the Cork's new ride Sunday. All I can say is....WOW :shocking:! That thing corners like it's on rails  ;D!

BigCheese

Quote from: Mike on March 06, 2006, 09:30:15 PM
Loved the way this picture turned out our LE-21 cruising across Okeechobee and had to show it off ~c~

Thanks Big Cheese ~c~

No Problem man.  I just got lucky it turned out.  It's tough to take pic's running 70MPH ;)

LoonyToon

~c~ ~c~ I just thought I'd add my .02$ in........I had the pleasure of fishing with Mike for at least 1/2 a day on Okeechobee, and I never have been in a nicer riding boat, that was laid out so well, and had all the amenities of a hotel suite............AWESOME BABY.........is all I can say and I  :'( :'( :'( all the way back to Delaware for momma to get me one for Fathers day in June.....I have seen the New Stratos',Rangers',Tritons', and Skeeters, and None of them have anything on the Legend..........All I can do is Hope and Pray--------someday ??.........Mike and Laurie---You both have a Class Act there

Keep the Rod Tip up and the Hook Sharp