Who here uses Quantum reels?

Started by CJ Basser8, March 01, 2006, 03:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishaholic

Easter Bunny brought me a KVD baitcaster...it's right up there with my Shimanos as far as casting and drag...

nitroryan

own all quantum products except for 1 or two reels.  all are only a couple years old have functioned flawlessly. 

thanks to pabasscat for showing me the site ~c~

bigbass

I use a couple quantum spincasters, they work great for me.

LoonyToon

For the $$$$$$$$ right now you can't beat the deals on the Quantum Catalyst Spinning reels from either Cabela's or BPS---but remember these are last years models and NOT the new PTi's---in my opinion are not worth the extra $20.00smackers they want.............I just received 2 new 30 Catalyst PT for $100.00--------that's the price on a new PTi and I got 2 reels

Keep the Rod Tip up and the Hook Sharp

lgetc

I have used nothing but Quantum reels from the very first one with magnetic brakes to hit the market it is a QD1310 I have retired it after almost 25 years 'cause now I have 3 Quantum Tour Edition PT baitcasters and 3 Quantum Tour Edition PT spinning reels all on 7 foot Quantum Tour Edition PT rods have tried others in the past but the Quantum's are the way to go!! ~c~ :roll2:
The worst day fishing still
beats the best day working!!

bassguy2004

I have gotten rid of all my Shimano's and have replaced them with Quantums. In my opinion, Quantums can't be beat.  ~c~
I fish, therefore I am.

LoonyToon

Here is my latest addition

and I got two new Baitcasters to go with it..........Love em

Keep the Rod Tip up and the Hook Sharp

B1gBa55

I love the quantum reels!  I own a Quantum Tour Edition PT and a Shimano Calais CL200A and prefer the Quantum.  They are both 11 bearing reels but there is a big price difference. For example, on Cabelas.com the Shimano Calais sells for $390 and the Quantum sells for $240. The drag on the Shimano has more adjustment but the Quantum has sufficient drag adjustment to make it very comparable.  For the price difference the Quantum is better real. I plan to buy at least one more this coming season.
TEAM SRI

Andrew

I love my quantums. I have one tour edition and love it but got six other quantum accurist models. 3 pt models and two cx model acurrist. I could save up and get the tour editions but i really like the accurist models and they have always treated me good as i treat them good. They are a tool and have to get a job done but take care of your equiptment and they will last a long time...
Everyone talks about rock these days; the problem is they forget about the roll - Keith Richards

Fishguy14

Yeah, I love my quantums.  I even bought a cheap one just for one of my cheap rods and even that reel is great.

bassn1

Love all my quantum PT's. Going to try the accurist 500cx this year to see if I can save a few $. I have the accurist PT's and Energy PT's. Have not found any smoother or as problem free.

"Success is a Journey. Not a destination".