Red Chute Bayou Bass Fishing Reports

Started by ʇuǝɹq™, July 30, 2004, 01:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ʇuǝɹq™

I fished this yesterday right off sligo road, and caught four real nice fish around noon.  I caught them off a white and chartreuss spinner with gold blades.  All of them were real close to three pounds a piece.  With the summer getting slow I might have found me a new fishing hole!

Mike Cork

I thoght you might do well there? Good Deal, Now all I have to do is figure out how to load the Cobra on it. Wonder what the speed limit on the water it ~mcc~

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

ʇuǝɹq™

I load in Darren Mehs back yard but its real muddy.  There is a couple of houses that had concrete ramps.  Darren might know who they are?

Mike Cork

I will have to talk to him next week

Cork's Reel Service

ʇuǝɹq™

The water is pretty cool, and the clarity really aint that bad.  I had mehs kid with me and he was using worms trying to catch some perch, and I had a bobber out there also.  I went to reel it in real quick, and something (no to sure what it was?) grabbed my bobber.  Whatever it was had my ugly stick bent all the way over.

ʇuǝɹq™

I went out there again today, and I caught 4 real nice bass (around 2lbs a piece) and one white bass (my first one ;D!!!).  This place is my new fishing hole.  They all came on a white spinner with a chartruess trailer.  This is one of these places my lil boat kicks ass!!!

Mike Cork

Well you are going to have to take me out there one day!!!!!

Cork's Reel Service