Florida Bragging Rights July (Under New Mgmt??)

Started by Capt. BassinLou, June 30, 2014, 03:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Deadeye on July 30, 2014, 07:23:39 PM
All on you guys now. Spent several hours on the lake and only one small dink to show for it. Had a few hits but no real takes.

I was curious when you were going to post Deadeye. Fishing has been touch and go this month. Regardless of the outcome you had a good month. I thought I had you, but you culled out a small fish for the jump ahead.  ~c~

Deadeye

Thanks, yeah I didn't do to bad. It was either on or off for me this month. No real pattern, one day this worked the next nothing.

This Contest really shows what it is like to be a Bass Fisherman. There has been a different Leader/Winner each month. One month your on to them the next your struggling to keep up.

Good job this month LMG. I'm just glad we had all earlier decided that the July Winner was picking up the Tab for everyone at the Classic.  ~c~

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

MCS

Looks like LMG has this.  ~1 :toot:

Now it is MOVIE time!  :fishy
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

EvolutionTungsten

Went to Alicia's secret spot last night, no takers. Decided to try a different pond in the complex over by the golf course. Took this pic on the 4th tee box, first EZ Swimmer fish. Nice cull, 4lb 9oz (been taking the scale since she claimed a 6lber haha)

21 inches  ~beer~

[attachment outdated - deleted by admin]

EvolutionTungsten

Heres the view from where I caught that one. Small pond completely locked in fish. If you look close you can see Alicia and the kids way off in the distance, another small pond next to it that Alicia ventured off to. Gonna have to try this one again hehe. I caught another 13" before we left and it was too dark. Also attached the double jaw fish Dane caught at Alicias spot in the morning.

[attachment outdated - deleted by admin]

EvolutionTungsten

86.5 total, making a last day run  ~cf

Going out again tonight hehe

MCS

That is a crazy looking fish....I tried this morning but no luck
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

EvolutionTungsten

She didnt get a pic of it going inside, and I was on the other side of the pond but it had the EZ Swimmer hooked inside that cavity, and it was open going right into the mouth. So a double mouth largemouth lol. Obviously not affecting his feeding, nice solid fish!

Capt. BassinLou

EvoChris I documented your catch. You are in 4th place right now, right behind me.... Yikes!!  lo

Capt. BassinLou

So as of now who is fishing tonight?? I see Evo and possibly PZ? Anybody else? I don't want to call this comp prematurely. I guess I can wait til tomorrow morning. Good luck!!

Pz3

fishingator

We are done.  We didn't get out much this month.

What a weird fish!!! 

EvolutionTungsten

I'll post by 9pm or so if I get anything tonight

ccr425

I'm going out this evening. I'll post as soon as I get in my truck. It's been fun!

Capt. BassinLou

This month has been fun for sure. It has been very challenging but fun none the less. We are at the home stretch and a few of you are making a dash to the finish line. Best of luck to all you heading out this afternoon and evening. Don't rush... you have a few hours to fish tonight if you wish. I will post the results tomorrow morning and kick off the August thread right after. Good luck guys..

LgMouthGambler

Speedy and I might go for a bit after work if this dang rain stops.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on July 31, 2014, 02:30:51 PM
Speedy and I might go for a bit after work if this dang rain stops.

Yeah... I hope it doesn't stop raining over by your area..... oops!! I mean I hope it does stop raining to get out for a little while this evening.
~roflmao

Pz3

I get out of work around 10ill try my best to the minute :P

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Bassinlou on July 31, 2014, 02:35:36 PM
Yeah... I hope it doesn't stop raining over by your area..... oops!! I mean I hope it does stop raining to get out for a little while this evening.
~roflmao

Payback is a  ^-^. Remember, I know where you are sleeping Oct 4 & 5th. >:D

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Pz3 on July 31, 2014, 02:37:10 PM
I get out of work around 10ill try my best to the minute :P

Wow...you are going to literally fish til the end of July. Awesome...  ~c~

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on July 31, 2014, 02:40:18 PM
Payback is a  ^-^. Remember, I know where you are sleeping Oct 4 & 5th. >:D

What?!?!?..... I said Oooops!!  ~roflmao

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Bassinlou on July 31, 2014, 02:41:27 PM
What?!?!?..... I said Oooops!!  ~roflmao

You could accidently wake up on a floating barge in the middle of Lake Kissimmee. 8)