Lake Fork?

Started by fishinforsanity, July 24, 2014, 09:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMGullo

Quote from: BassmanRudy on July 25, 2014, 01:40:41 PM
Marked fairly well for the boat rows but if you do use lake fork marina you can't run out to the boat row you have to idle a long ways!! And we Def hit stuff every time we came in and out of it. The lower part of the lake is wide open but I know the flooded timber is everywhere in the creek arms

You can run out of Lake Fork marina no problem.  U must be thinking of Lake Fork Resort

BassmanRudy

Sorry Gullo whichever one it was that we had that tourney out of last year w you,  Cork, Fogy?? I remember having to idle almost to the bridge
"Rudy"
I use Mister Twister Baits!
www.mistertwister.com

JMGullo

Quote from: BassmanRudy on July 25, 2014, 02:01:39 PM
Sorry Gullo whichever one it was that we had that tourney out of last year w you,  Cork, Fogy?? I remember having to idle almost to the bridge

yea that was Lake Fork Resort

fishinforsanity

Will be studying my nav chip tonight so I'm sure they are marked on there. Thanks guys.
My heart is in the woods and on the water! My head; however, is used on a daily basis as a financial advisor. Please let me know if I can help in any way.

Bobby Saffel

Let me know what you think of Lake Fork Marina. I'm planning a first time trip to fork during the spawn next year and wanting to stay there.

Judge

Quote from: fishinforsanity on July 25, 2014, 02:53:34 PM
Will be studying my nav chip tonight so I'm sure they are marked on there. Thanks guys.

Ben, your partner has my nav chip in his boat called "boat lanes" borrow it it shows all the guide trailers off the beaten path.  Extremely helpful. You can by your own at Lake Fork Marina or The Minnow Bucket

fishinforsanity

Thanks Mike. Will check it out at LFMarina.
My heart is in the woods and on the water! My head; however, is used on a daily basis as a financial advisor. Please let me know if I can help in any way.

fishinforsanity

Sure wish some of our crew were coming as well. We need to plan an event.

Bobby Saffel

Quote from: fishinforsanity on July 26, 2014, 12:59:19 AM
Sure wish some of our crew were coming as well. We need to plan an event.

That would be fun.

bluebonnet2

good morning,

get a LICENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!           no tickets pls.....enjoy....

good luck,
PURA VIDA,
bluebonnet2
here we go!!!!!
vietnam vet...4th inf. div. 66-67
Life member BASS

fishinforsanity

Well I officially got my ass kicked! We caught a total of 2 bass for the two days and they were tiny. Gonna have to make another trip soon, by myself, and really work some of the deep stuff. Spot after spot full of bait and large "fish".

Elwood

I did the samething last fall but I caught one 6 pound slot and a 9.5 pound over that took big fish......two decent bites but that was it for two days.

It is a big change from 5 ft of water to 35 ft of water.  It was all I could do to wait on the jig to reach the bottom...lol
Elwood
Bass Cat Boats Moderator / Dobyns Rods Pro Staff
2020 Bass Cat Eyra 2020 Mercury 300R 4S