Lews reels

Started by leatherhead, July 26, 2014, 12:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leatherhead

Still not feeling good today so I thought I would clean the rod locker out and then I realized.....I must like lews reels.

BassMan83

Polaris425

Fishin' Alabama
Building Rods, & Snatchin' Lips.

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Mike Cork

LOL, you reckon!!!!

Nothing wrong with sticking to a single manufacture, I'm the same way with shimano

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

leatherhead

Yep I haven't had any complaints about them yet.  I wish I could find one brand of rod like that, thought it might be the duckett or fitzgerald but not convinced yet on either.

MCS

Quote from: leatherhead on July 26, 2014, 08:01:26 PM
Yep I haven't had any complaints about them yet.  I wish I could find one brand of rod like that, thought it might be the duckett or fitzgerald but not convinced yet on either.

So you have three Fitzgerald rods? What models? You mind sharing pros and cons? Thanks
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

leatherhead

I like the quality of them alot I just need to find one with a snappier tip. They are made in the same town I live in but it's cheaper for me to get them from California.  I just recently got them but so far they are good but they are also the most costly of my choices.  The carrot sticks are only there until they break like the others I've had then no more of them ever. The ones I have are the 7 ft all purpose, the okeechobee rod and a 7'6" mh I think.

MCS

Cool thanks for the info I am eyeing a 7-6 rod. Okeechobee or the mh flipping would be in the running. I have heard the same about the tip.
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

Mike Bush

I would say you do for sure.

I have an issue with having different products in my hands. I dont mix and match so to speak. I like to pick up a rod and reel and have the same feeling every time.