Catch More Bass with Ultimate Bass and Bass Quest Magazine

Started by MotherNature, July 30, 2014, 05:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotherNature

Bass Quest is offering a fantastic deal! Use Code: UltimateBQ to get $5 dollars off a 2 Year Subscription.

That's right, for $25 with the code (UltimateBQ) you get Eight Information Packed Issues for about $1 a month!
Hurry this code is only good until Aug. 7, 2014

Use Code: UltimateBQ

For those of you that follow Major League Fishing this is a great deal. Bass Quest and Major League Fishing partnered to bring even more content to their readers. They have a 16 page MLF section with insight to events, anglers, and the making of the best competition fishing television show available.

It is a great magazine for anyone who wants to learn more about the sport. We subscribe to several magazines and this is one that we highly recommend.

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

TomLeogrande

Thanks MotherNature. While I don't post here often - I do check it often... and it is my favorite forum! I am glad to have teamed up with UltimateBass to work together.

I think BassQuest and Ultimate Bass have a lot in common, both companies are eager to promote fishing, educate anglers and share the love of catching bass.

We are also excited about our new 96 page layout (up from 80 pages), with 16 of it dedicated to Major League Fishing and MLF anglers. These pages will be much the same as our current content style - only focused on MLF. 

If anyone has any questions about the magazine, subscription, subscription status' or more please don't hesitate to email me at [Please enable JavaScript to see this content]. 

The next issue mails in less than a month and it's feature packed with good stuff. Remember our magazine is almost 90% content vs. just over 10% advertising - meaning you get more content per page than any bass fishing industry magazine.

Lastly: Current subscribers can now tell how many issues they have remaining on their subscription by simply looking at the mailing label on the magazine.  We hope that helps everyone know exactly where they stand.

Bigwrench

Thanks Tom ! Got 2 more years headed my way ! Sweet !
Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.

TomLeogrande

Thank you BigWrench - you won't be sorry. Along with the expansion for MLF we have a few other big moves in the works. All of which will be great for readers!

Lee Smith

Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

Creel Limit Zero

Well I'm in, let's give this Bass Quest Magazine a try.  I just looked at the Archives for the past several magazines and looks like some good content.   ~c~  Thanks for the discount. 

Smallie_Stalker

I'm up for renewal, it's my favorite fishing mag. and tomorrow is pay day! It's nice when all the ducks line up in a row for you.

Thanks Tom for the discount.  ~c~

I shared this on my Facebook and Twitter pages.
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

TomLeogrande

No sweat - Thank you for the support and thanks to Ultimate Bass for working with us on this promotion!!   

Donald Garner

I'm in.  Haven't ever read the magazine yet but have heard great things about it.

Tom thanks for providing the discount.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

TomLeogrande

Thanks Donald - Please let me know what you think when you get the first one - it will be about a month.  [Please enable JavaScript to see this content] 

Mike Cork

Only a few days left to get in on this deal!!!

Guys I rarely endorse a magazine. Most are filled with articles about pros endorsing themselves or a particular product. OR are a couple of articles and a ton of ads. Bass Quest is different. Not only do you get a ton of bass catching information, you get insight into who the pros are personally, you get information from how to use swim baits on western waters to punching mats on the big O. Nothing regional about Bass Quest. Give it a shot, $25 and you get two years worth of reading  ~c~ Don't forget to use the discount code!

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

mygreenihc

OK,  I am on board.  I have never read it,  so I  am looking forward to it.

I have not enjoyed a Bass magazine since Harry-n-Charlie left Bass Master. 

Brad

Mike Cork

Cork's Reel Service

dmccoyks

Mike Cork

Quote from: dmccoyks on August 04, 2014, 09:03:03 PM
I am in as well. Thx guys for the discount

The thanks goes to you, yours and everyone else's  support is greatly appreciated. It's easy for me to ask for the support because I know you'll love the magazine!

Something else... Everyone that gets the magazine has a direct line to the chief editor, got an idea or want to see something just tell Tom here on the site  :-* he's the man to fix, change, add anything with Bass Quest!

Cork's Reel Service

Smallie_Stalker

Not sure where we stand but i wanted to bump this one back up to the top. We only have one more day to try and reach our goal.

If you are able to subscribe please consider doing so as it would really get us some tremendous exposure. If you have already signed up thank you. To those who would like help but are unable to at this time thank you for the desire to help out.

Let's Make It Happen !!!
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

TomLeogrande

I've extended the deadline - I want this to happen (UB has always been my favorite forum) - we need 24 more..   If discounts don't do it for you -how about free gear? See my other new topic. 

Also, some of you messaged me on here and UB has my old email address....   SO I just saw them today and replied.  My email is TomLeogrande  at  Gmail (.)  com   email me direct if you have questions.

Thanks everyone!

Lee Smith

Get on board Folks!!  Free Gear, Discounts, the best mag out there, don't miss out!  ~c~  ~c~

Thanks Tom!!
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

Mike Cork

Folks this hat looks really cool :toot: it's worth the membership by its self!

Cork's Reel Service