Bass Fishing Forum Bass Fishing Forum

Site Slogan

News: NEW FORUM! Yes, this is UB! Feedback HERE!

Here is what's gonna be planted on my soon to be LSCR.

(Read 9527 times)

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB

LgMouthGambler

• Ultimate Basser
  • Shimano, Daiwa, HawgTech, Dobyns, LSCR, Megabass

HawgTech finesse handle, HawgTech drag star and tension knob. Abec 5s, and Carbontex drag.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

LgMouthGambler

• Ultimate Basser
And she's getting a good cleaning now.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Donald Garner

• LM Forum Staff
  • UB Life Member & LSCR Club Member
That ought to do the trick.  Make sure you take some pics of your LSCR and post them. 
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax
G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat  Yamaha 25hp outboard
Personal Best 8.33lbs

LgMouthGambler

• Ultimate Basser

MCS

• Ultimate Basser
  • Shimano Reels - Cashion Rods
How longs it gonna take to make? Eta?
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I知 sorry. I知 not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I壇 like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

LgMouthGambler

• Ultimate Basser
Around a month. He has a few to finish first.

MCS

• Ultimate Basser
Around a month. He has a few to finish first.

Thats not bad.....shoot you order one online and your lucky to get it in 7 business days  lo
"I知 sorry. I知 not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I壇 like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

LgMouthGambler

• Ultimate Basser
She has been completely cleaned and lubed. Now to ship her off for fitting and matching. I'm gonna miss her while she is gone. I know she is in good hands.

earldogg

• Largemouth
  • BCR854-TP1SHL
Everytime I see you guys with these sooped up shimano's I say to myself,  "I got to get me one of those". Cant wait to see the new rig.

LgMouthGambler

• Ultimate Basser
The 50E series is just unreal. It's been a long time coming for this reel

Lee Smith

• CM Chief Community Diplomat
  • Gotta Love It!
Can't wait to get that perty thang here, , , I been needin a new HOTROD reel  lo  ;)
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

LgMouthGambler

• Ultimate Basser
Oh crap. That's it, he is gonna fall in love with that reel when he gets it in his hands. Lol

LgMouthGambler

• Ultimate Basser
I will say that some of the pictures that I have received from Lee have got me tingling over the build. I believe that next week I am going to order some gold anodized sideplate screws for the CU50 from HedgeHog Studios.  ~shhh Dont tell the Wife.  ~shade

MCS

• Ultimate Basser

I will say that some of the pictures that I have received from Lee have got me tingling over the build. I believe that next week I am going to order some gold anodized sideplate screws for the CU50 from HedgeHog Studios.  ~shhh Dont tell the Wife.  ~shade

U can get more than just screws :D  ;)

LgMouthGambler

• Ultimate Basser
U can get more than just screws :D  ;)

Yeah, I know. I'm gonna get the Pawl cap too. Will be like $20 for all of it. That's pretty much it. The rest of the dress up stuff I got from Mike at HawgTech.

FlatsNBay

• Ultimate Basser
  • Go Noles!
You need to get some gold spinning rims for your boat trailer too!   :-*  Then you would be stylin!!   ~roflmao Just kidding! Looks great LMG.

West6550

• Ultimate Basser
  • 9 LB PB
You need to get some gold spinning rims for your boat trailer too!   :-*  Then you would be stylin!!   ~roflmao Just kidding! Looks great LMG.
Right lol not bad for a Shimano..

LgMouthGambler

• Ultimate Basser

They spinnin dawg, they spinnin!!!!!  lo

Canesfan

• Ultimate Basser
  • Baby Bass

Don't tempt him.  Next thing you know he'll be wearing his pants down below his arse.

Pz3

• Largemouth
  • Trololol your boat
Don't tempt him.  Next thing you know he'll be wearing his pants down below his arse.
With a huge gold chain around his neck and a 5lb gold bass pendant.

MCS

• Ultimate Basser
With a huge gold chain around his neck and a 5lb gold bass pendant.

He already has that LOL.....No seriously he does

LgMouthGambler

• Ultimate Basser
He already has that LOL.....No seriously he does

I do have the Bass charm, but mine is silver, lol.

Pz3

• Largemouth
  • Trololol your boat
Im sooooo not suprised lol.

LgMouthGambler

• Ultimate Basser
Placed the order with HedgeHog Studio. Got me some gold screws and pawl cap for the CU50. Also, placed an order for blue screws, pawl cap, and line guide rail screw for the Zillion Coastal.

LgMouthGambler

• Ultimate Basser
Lee has been keeping me plenty updated with the different ideas and options he has come up with. It's amazing how he works. The things he has shown me so far are really neat. I'm even more thrilled knowing this is going to come out better than I expected.

BECOME A CHARTER MEMBER SUPPORT UB