New guy from South Carolina

Started by Jmerchant, October 16, 2014, 12:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmerchant

Hello all, new guy on the block and must I say this is a wonderful site! Glad to be here !

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

scbassfanatic

welcome. what part of our fine state are you from?

Smallie_Stalker

Hey JMerchant. Welcome to the Ultimate Bass family! Great to have you with us and glad you are enjoying the site. Pull up a chair, make yourself right at home and jump in wherever you feel comfortable. 

I see you found the New Member's Contest and I will put your name on the list for the drawings as soon as your post count reaches 5. You'll be entered through the end of November.  :)  We also have the Weekly Contests if you are interested.

In the meantime if I can be of any help with anything please don't hesitate to contact me. Looking forward to seeing you around the boards and to learning from what you share with us.

Once again, Welcome!
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Donald Garner

JMerchant

Welcome to the UltimateBass Family we're glad you're here  ~c~
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Jmerchant

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I am in Spartanburg , almost close to gods country!

scbassfanatic

I am about an hour from you in Newberry. Fish Lake Murray mostly. Fish Wateree, Monticello, and Broad River (Parr Res) from time to time. Welcome again.

FRANK A

~gf.. welcome Jm... I live and fish in the charlotte area call me if ya need info on wylie,wateree,or any of the yadkin chain

sole member of FISHERMAN for LIFE, the fishermen who know "ONE can make the DIFFERENCE"

Rangerman

OK boys if ya coming to the Rally at LKN Saturday best give me a call this morning so I can get you in on the food count lo Blast off safe light about 7:15 depending on Cloud cover. Sure nuff if you coming call before I order the Que,slaw, drinks and stuff. You can pay at the ramp without a late fee but call me and i'll put your money in. Please rest assured you will pay me back lo or your boat will sink and blow up lo same ole bat phone # 704-467-6000 thats the Lord AC and HOP 6000 because a Black Motor is a hopping turning 6000++ Right Frank lo your speed picked up 5 mph and added to you gas mileage when you painted your motor like a pro xs didn't it lo Sharpe

Jmerchant

Quote from: FRANK A on October 23, 2014, 10:47:31 PM
~gf.. welcome Jm... I live and fish in the charlotte area call me if ya need info on wylie,wateree,or any of the yadkin chain

Thanks frank ! Will do on the info, thank you sir!

Gary B

I just joined today also. I would have to say this is one of the most active fishing forums I have ran across - - - Great job ulimatebass guys!
www.geebass.com GeeBass Tackle

Bigwrench

Jmerchant,
Welcome to the Ultimate Bass Family ! Very glad you decided to join  us. Just jump in wherever you feel comfortable and if you have any questions or need assistance don't hesitate to ask or send me or any Staff Member a message.  Hope you enjoy your stay and I am  looking forward to reading your posts and learning from your fishing experience.
Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.

Dark3

Welcome to Ultimate bass. We would love to see a report for your area or see a nice catch on the bragging board. If you have any questions feel free to ask or pm me.