2003 Triton TR186 color?

Started by kglass112, November 05, 2014, 11:09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kglass112

Hay All,
New to this forum and with a question.  I recently purchased an 03 TR186 w/ a 150 XR6  in exceelnet condition.  I am wanting to purchase a Troll Well 2 in custom color, but don't know the color.  It could be: 1. Forest Green, 2. Hunter Green or 3. Midnight Green  all in Polyflake.  Here are attached pictures. Does anyone have this color and if som, what color is it?

[attachment outdated - deleted by admin]

Bassinkorea

First of all, welcome to Ultimatebass.com and congrats on the new-to-you Triton  ~c~

As for the color, I cannot be of any help, but hopefully someone in the know will be along soon to help you out.
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Donald Garner

kglass,

Welcome to the UltimateBass Family we're glad you're here  ~c~

The best thing to do is to contact Triton.  Make sure you got your hull # (The number should be on your transom / boat title)  and they should be able to tell you what color that is.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

kglass112

I talked to Triton and they had no records, but said that Brunswick might, So I called them and they had the serial # but it didn't have any colors marked on the order , So I struck out there.

kglass112

The mystery is solved.  I was able to speak to the original owner who ordered the Boat thru Pop's Marine and he knew everything about the boat and assured me the color was Forest Green Polyflake so thanks for everyones effort. 

Regards,
Ken

Bassinkorea

Great!!  glad to hear you got what you needed.
It would be great to see some photos of your TR186 in full if you have any to share  ;PHO)
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)