2013 Legend Alpha 211 for sale $59,500

Started by Nelsonv1975, November 08, 2014, 11:27:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nelsonv1975

I'm selling my 2013 Legend Alpha 211. This boat is loaded and is ready to fish. I bought it in March of 2013. I had it serviced in January of this year at Sartin Marine in Yantis, TX. It had a little over 40 hours on it then. I'm not sure of the hours now but I'm guessing it is around 80 if that. I'll have it serviced again in January if no one buys it before then. The boat is loaded. It has a Mercury 250 ProXS, 2nd console that is removable, HDS Touch 12 on a Ram mount at console, Elite 7 HDI on Ram mount at bow, 2 Lowrance Mark-5X's one flush mounted at console and one flush mounted at bow, two 8ft Signature Series Power Poles with 2 wireless remotes, 4 bank charger, Perko jump switch, 17" rims on the Illusion trailer. Comes with custom travel cover. Motor and trailer still have 4 years of warranty on them. . I'm located in Leonard, TX.  If you have any questions please call 903-227-5492  I can email pictures to you.  For some reason I can't get them to load.
Thank you to, Stanley Jigs Inc., El Grande Lures, McCoy Fishing Line, River2Sea, NolanOutdoors, Cutting Edge Landscaping,LLC

Nelsonv1975

Thank you to, Stanley Jigs Inc., El Grande Lures, McCoy Fishing Line, River2Sea, NolanOutdoors, Cutting Edge Landscaping,LLC

Nelsonv1975

Nelsonv1975

Nelsonv1975

Nelsonv1975

Nelsonv1975

Nelsonv1975

Nelsonv1975