2015 Lake Norman Rally Site

Started by Bud Kennedy, February 17, 2015, 08:05:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud Kennedy

ULTIMATE BASS 2015 LAKE NORMAN RALLY LOCATION.  PLENTY OF ROOM FOR EVERYONE.  START MAKING YOUR PLANS TO ATTEND OCTOBER 24TH, 2015.  $50.00 ENTRY FEE PER BOAT WITH ADVANCE REGISTRATION $60.00 PAY AT THE RAMP.  OPTIONAL BIG FISH POT WILL BE AVAILABLE

Bud Kennedy

Rally Registration will begin about July 1st.  We are expecting a good crowd and will be giving away lots of free prizes from our vendors.  A BBQ Lunch will be provided following the weigh in.  Put a note on your schedules for October 24th, 2015.  Great hotel rates available and as you see a world class launch venue.

Brocksdad1

Man you guys are so lucky to get to go to this.
This is not a hobby for me, its a sick addiction. Now my son has the problem...isnt it great!!!

I would like to take this time to thank Bass for biteing my lures and bringing me joy.

Bud Kennedy

Bryce, this will be our 5th Rally in the past 5 years.  We had very humble beginnings and it has grown to be a very nice event.  Rangerman knows how to run a great event.  He keeps everything very simple and easy. Always fun and you always see a lot of smiles from the anglers.  We get a fair share of support from our local suppliers and last year we had some support form UB sponsors.  All is appreciated as this is a 100% + payout of all entry fees collected.  Fishing was a little off last year due to the lake turnover and we hope this year will be a bit better.  Lake Norman has really developed into a great fishing destination.  Even though the even is just held on Saturday, we have a number of folks that come into the area and fish Friday thru Sunday before heading back home.  Great hotel rates make it a bit more affordable.  Also there are lots of things to do there and some of the best tackle shops in the country are here.  Folks seem to really enjoy visiting some of our many supporting tackle dealers.