My 2015 LCB - can't wait to bring her home!

Started by zamguy, May 05, 2015, 02:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zamguy

Now if I can finish this road work I can go pick her up in a couple months.  This is an itch that can't be scratched til I am seated at the wheel.

[attachment outdated - deleted by admin]
2016 LCB, 250 Merc Pro XS, Lowrance Electronics
GLoomis Rods  Shimano Reels  Power Pro line

PCB-Basser

So sweet!   Lots and lots of pics please when you get her.  ~shade
Just one more Cast.

OutdoorFrontiers

Nice!  I remember when my LCB was in the same shape yours is now!  It was the greatest day when I took delivery, and it was the saddest day of my life when I was forced to sell it....    :'(

How is it going to be equipped?

Steve
Steve Huber OutdoorFrontiersTv

zamguy

Hi Steve.  You helped me to seal the deal, after my talk with you on the phone I took a deposit to Errol (but thats what I told my wife, because I was gonna own one of these for sure).  I will have a Merc 250 Pro XS, Power poles (2), 112lb hand control MK, Lowrance HDS 12 and HDS 9, had to order a bimini top for the wife but one that folds down and out of the way when she is not aboard.  Docking lights on front and also the keel guards.  Never had a stereo on a boat I owned until this one.  I can't even start to count days until I pick it up, because it will make my head hurt.  But soon, very soon, well.....July.

OutdoorFrontiers

DANG Son!  That is going to be one sweet ride.  My LCB with a Merc 250 pro managed a respectable 84.9 mph even with it loaded so heavily for guiding!  You're gonna LOVE this boat.

I only wish I still had mine.  If you're ever in west Tennessee and want a trip on Kentucky Lake, give me a holler!

Steve

zamguy

More pictures of boat construction........she is getting there.

Down4ttown

OutdoorFrontiers

Man, you are going to LOVE this boat.  Let those guys with Rangers, Skeeters and Tritons talk.  But when you put the hammer down and blow by them in 3 footers, they'll realize that they bought the wrong hull......

Steve

Mike Cork

Congrats on the new rig!

These boats are amazing. I road in one at the Big O with 3 footers. 65 mph (half throttle) and I was sitting on the front and never bounced moved or felt like I was going too. He wouldn't light her up because of where I was sitting but said he could do 80 and it would be the same way.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

bjcamp

Hey Zam -- that thing get ABC , CBS, and CNN while on split screen -- LOL
Damn fine looking rig -- can't wait to take a ride on that while your down at Stick Marsh.
BJCAMP   [Bruce ]
ROF Retired old fart

zamguy

More updates......I still have about 45 days working on the road.  I can't wait until I can put her on the water.

Bud Kennedy

Amazing.  I would be so excited that sleep would not be possible

flowerjohn

zamguy

Well, I finally got her home with Orion922- Jason's help.  Glad to have that space used up.

bjcamp

Wow !!!   How many channels do you get on that TV on the consul ??
  I see a new garage in your future.
That is some AWESOME machine right there !!! ~flag
BJCAMP   [Bruce ]
ROF Retired old fart

Orion922

Even though I got to spend two days with her I still like looking at the photo. She looks like she belongs in that spot.

Mike Cork

Awesome rig. I think I've mentioned that I've got to ride in one of these and it was amazing!!

I love what they've done with the trailer  ~c~

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

OutdoorFrontiers

Sweet rig.  You're gonna love it.  Now, get your gear in the boat and TRY to fill all the compartments, I guarantee you can't do it!

I love the stairs on the trailer, that's gonna be really handy when you do any maintenance in the boat.

Let me know if you ever bring the Cat to Kentucky Lake!

Congratulations on the new ride!

Steve