Pro Team 195 TXW

Started by Bass Colonel, May 26, 2015, 03:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

195TXW

After doing a closer inspection of my new boat from one end to the other, I found that Tracker Manufacturing did a poor job cleaning up the aluminum chips that were left from the drilling process in various compartments. Every compartment has loose aluminum chips in it.

Lipripper

Have to get out your and clean them out.  ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

cojab

I've heard that before. Those things have to suck to get out of carpet!
TTK has spoken.

Montyb64

I was at bps last week and was looking a tracker. It was one of the short ones but I noticed the same thing and thought it was kinda crazy that they left them in there and didn't clean them. But hey 5 minutes with a shop vac  should take care of that.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

195TXW

Tracker Marine manufacturing must not recognize that as a concern. It sounds as though it's a fair commonly found condition on new boats. I bet it would take someone with a Shop Vac a total of 15 minutes to clean up the Aluminum chips. Although some of  the chips may be imbedded in the carpet.

195TXW

Quote from: Lipripper on March 18, 2017, 01:40:15 PM
Have to get out your and clean them out.  ;D

I did exactly that. The boat is nice a clean now. I was just a little disappointed that the factory lets boats leave there like that.

Team KaRu

Love mine! Upgraded TM 80lbs MinnKota makes a big difference!
Rod Locker not so friendly even with length reminder sticker  ~b~
AND I just installed the Panther Anchors. Great for the aluminum boats with not much room for the hydraulics needed.  The micro-pole by power-pole, is not strong enough for the weight of the Pro Team 195 TXW.
http://www.kingpinanchors.com
PB: 10.3 lbs - Lake Fork

Pondprowlers

Quote from: Team KaRu on March 30, 2017, 04:48:09 PM
Love mine! Upgraded TM 80lbs MinnKota makes a big difference!
Rod Locker not so friendly even with length reminder sticker  ~b~
AND I just installed the Panther Anchors. Great for the aluminum with not much room for the hydraulics needed.  The micro-pole (power-pole is not strong enough for the Pro Team 195 TXW.
http://www.kingpinanchors.com

How well does that manual pole hold you? do you have 1 or 2? I have been looking at those for my 175txw since the wind is bad sometimes here in chicagoland area. would be a nice cheap alternative until i get a talon.

Team KaRu

They worked quite good.  I have the front mount and one on each side of the Mercury in back... Overkill I know but I was thinking that with the mount going in-between the motor and the transom it would balance the distance of the motor to the transom with two mounts (one on each side) Call me crazy but that is what I thought.  As I now live off of Lake Altoona they don't grab on to the rock bottom as good as the mud/clay bottoms.  But when I actually put all three anchor poles down (takes a minute that's all) I was seeing very little movement. 

Lipripper

Quote from: Team KaRu on April 18, 2017, 03:42:06 PM
They worked quite good.  I have the front mount and one on each side of the Mercury in back... Overkill I know but I was thinking that with the mount going in-between the motor and the transom it would balance the distance of the motor to the transom with two mounts (one on each side) Call me crazy but that is what I thought.  As I now live off of Lake Altoona they don't grab on to the rock bottom as good as the mud/clay bottoms.  But when I actually put all three anchor poles down (takes a minute that's all) I was seeing very little movement.
Howde stranger good to see you again. ;D

Team KaRu

Yep Lip!  Gonna try and get back online with all you guys and gals and learn how to fish south of Chicago now that I'm living in Georgia. Had some luck on Altoona Friday afternoon!

Lipripper

Quote from: Team KaRu on April 18, 2017, 04:01:35 PM
Yep Lip!  Gonna try and get back online with all you guys and gals and learn how to fish south of Chicago now that I'm living in Georgia. Had some luck on Altoona Friday afternoon!
Good for you  ~c~ ~c~ You hit any mall ponds down there  lo lo

Team KaRu

No mall ponds yet but I hit the golf course pond here where I am living (Bridgemill) and caught a couple small bass. 

Lipripper

Quote from: Team KaRu on April 18, 2017, 04:21:47 PM
No mall ponds yet but I hit the golf course pond here where I am living (Bridgemill) and caught a couple small bass.
Did they chase you out . ;D