Lee Smith Custom Rod photo thread

Started by bigred170, May 29, 2015, 08:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee Smith

You guys are tooooo much  lo  I wish I could say in words how much of an honor it is to build for UB members!  It's great to work for family is all I can say and everyone has been awesome to work with!

Thanks  ~c~  ~c~
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

Donald Garner

Thank you sir for an Outstanding Product  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Lipripper

Quote from: Lee Smith on June 03, 2015, 08:05:29 PM
You guys are tooooo much  lo I wish I could say in words how much of an honor it is to build for UB members!  It's great to work for family is all I can say and everyone has been awesome to work with!

Thanks  ~c~  ~c~
I can't wait to see that one special rod that I know you have been dreaming to make one of these days. ;D It will be a master piece I just know it. :)

~roflmao ~roflmao

It will have my name on it.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

ccr425

Thanks guys! They all look great.

ccr425

Come on guys, let's see more of those LSCR's!!

Lipripper

Quote from: ccr425 on July 22, 2015, 08:55:39 PM
Come on guys, let's see more of those LSCR's!!
One of these day  ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Mike Cork

Laurie's LSCR Surprise Rod.... These photos just don't do it justice....

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Smallie_Stalker

Frog Rod:

Flipping/Pitching Rod:

If all goes well,  when tax time rolls around next year I will be having Lee build me a crankbait rod and a jerkbait rod so hopefully I will have more pics to contribute to the thread then.  ;D
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

ccr425

Canesfan

The wait is driving me NUTS but I know it will be worth it. ~c~

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Canesfan on July 24, 2015, 04:07:08 PM
They don't get that nice by doing a half azz job. Well worth it my friend.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

rockchalk06

Quote from: Canesfan on July 24, 2015, 04:07:08 PM

You and me both lo

ccr425

Down4ttown

New LSCR

Carbon fiber handle, alps MVT reel seat, Phenix K2 blank with torzite guides and spirally wrapped! No factory rod I have seen can touch this bad boy.

flowerjohn

Come on lee. Bring on the flower!!

Mike Cork

Lots of great work, Lee you are amazing at plucking out just what anglers want as far as action and color. I know it's difficult to do. It's like someone going to an artist and saying, "I want a painting of a house".... Well what kind of house, how big of a house, what color of house, what do you want in the back ground. How many windows.

The list of "custom" is endless, yet you manage to make ever single customer extremely happy, even one that didn't know  she was a customer ~c~ Bravo :toot:

Cork's Reel Service

FD

Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment Guide Service
FDx Custom Rods                                   SwampCat Boat Works

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Mike Cork on August 04, 2015, 11:48:30 AM
Lots of great work, Lee you are amazing at plucking out just what anglers want as far as action and color. I know it's difficult to do. It's like someone going to an artist and saying, "I want a painting of a house".... Well what kind of house, how big of a house, what color of house, what do you want in the back ground. How many windows.

The list of "custom" is endless, yet you manage to make ever single customer extremely happy, even one that didn't know  she was a customer ~c~ Bravo :toot:
This. He never disappoints.

ccr425

Gonna have some new pictures to post tomorrow. Can't wait!

Mike Cork

Cork's Reel Service

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: ccr425 on August 09, 2015, 10:00:25 PM
Gonna have some new pictures to post tomorrow. Can't wait!

We can't wait either.  :)
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

bigred170

Lee is the rod building master.  You will be very impressed.

ccr425

Sorry guys. I gotta put it back on the brown truck. Apparently it got slammed pretty hard and the butt is crooked now. Lee's Gonna fix her up for me.

Lee Smith

Quote from: ccr425 on August 11, 2015, 12:30:38 AM
Sorry guys. I gotta put it back on the brown truck. Apparently it got slammed pretty hard and the butt is crooked now. Lee's Gonna fix her up for me.

:'(  :'(  :'(

Them UPS Gorilla's are getting bigger  :shocking:  No clue how that happened, oh well, as long as there is no damage to the blank we'll fix it, if it is, UPS will get to by a very fine rod  ;)
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods