Upside down screen

Started by Mike Cork, June 15, 2015, 09:14:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cork

On Friday I had a windows update that had been wanting to run for a week. I hate updates and always put them off; they never go smooth and end up causing an hours worth of work. On Friday when I shut down, I let it run the update. I fish on the weekends and monitor the site from my phone.

Well, come Sunday, there were a couple things I needed to work on the site that are much easier with the computer versus the phone. So I go fire it up.

When it boots up, the screen is upside down. Let me tell you, working a mouse to navigate an upside down and backwards screen is a biotch..... Trying to get to the control panel and see what's screwed up was an absolute fail. I'd probably be better at casting a baitcaster with my left foot.

A quick google search on my phone to find out what's up with this latest update revealed that more than the update it was probably the grand kid.

CNTL ALT arrow up, will flip your screen.

So if you want to have some quick fun with a co worker hit those three keys at the same time and walk away....

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

coldfront

Quote from: Mike Cork on June 15, 2015, 09:14:05 AM

CNTL ALT arrow up, will flip your screen.

So if you want to have some quick fun with a co worker hit those three keys at the same time and walk away....

that's just a bit evil...   >:D

Lipripper

Mike don't you just love grand kids. You never know what they might do not knowing it. lo lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Mike Cork

Quote from: Lipripper on June 15, 2015, 09:38:18 AM
Mike don't you just love grand kids. You never know what they might do not knowing it. lo lo

Well, come to find out.....

I was just telling Laurie about this and she started laughing uncontrollably. Apparently it was my co working that was having a little fun....  ~xyz

I'll get even  ~bb >:D

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Lipripper

Quote from: Mike Cork on June 15, 2015, 09:57:22 AM
Quote from: Lipripper on June 15, 2015, 09:38:18 AM

Well, come to find out.....

I was just telling Laurie about this and she started laughing uncontrollably. Apparently it was my co working that was having a little fun....  ~xyz

I'll get even  ~bb >:D
~roflmao ~roflmao Paybacks are a bitch. ;D

Donald Garner

Now that just isn't right :surrender:  you should be nicer to your Co-worker :-*. And yep pay backs are  ~shhh
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

flowerjohn

When youre bored grab a co worker or friends cell phone and set the default language to chinese. That one is a real SOB to figure out.

Lee Smith

Quote from: flowerjohn on June 15, 2015, 10:43:14 AM
When youre bored grab a co worker or friends cell phone and set the default language to chinese. That one is a real SOB to figure out.
I'd shoot somebody over that one  :shocking:  ~roflmao
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

Lipripper

Well since I'm a ROF I'm the only one who touches my phone and John that gives me an idea. I love playing jokes on my family. :)

Donald Garner

Quote from: Lee Smith on June 15, 2015, 10:59:03 AM
When you're bored grab a co worker or friends cell phone and set the default language to Chinese. That one is a real SOB to figure out.

I'd shoot somebody over that one  :shocking:  ~roflmao 

Lee I'm with you on this one  ~shade 
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Princeton_Man

Quote from: Lee Smith on June 15, 2015, 10:59:03 AM
I'd shoot somebody over that one  :shocking: ~roflmao
Wait till you find out the commend sequence can be sent remotely!  ~roflmao >:D
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club