Anyone ever try this line

Started by hesjustbassin, March 21, 2006, 08:19:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hesjustbassin

Been thinking about using sun line this year and wonder if anyone has any input. I know it is almost twice the cost of any other brand line, but if it works better than I could care less.
'Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting the different results' Albert Einstein.

Fishaholic

nope, haven't tried it...but you're right, if it's really better than the end result justifies the price.

topcat

I agree with Fishaholic.....as far as the line goes I have never tried.
it.........

Topcat

Bobs21x

Miles,
This is the best line on the market IMO.........I started using it and haven't looked back. The machine gun and the new De-fier is good stuff. Their flouro is the best I've used. ~beer~

hesjustbassin

Thanks Bobby. I haven't heard from you in a while.
'Insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting the different results' Albert Einstein.

Richard Cooper

I have not used it personally, but have heard great things about it from the finesse fisherman in the area on the fluro.  I dont use fluro much but i am starting to find applications for it.  All of the west coast drop shotters are using the fluro also, so it must be a little better than average.
Richard Cooper

Kistler Rods, Albackore Tackle Storage, Kidlizard Bait Company, Tripple Fish Lines

Wristpin1

Quote from: hesjustbassin on March 21, 2006, 08:19:11 AM
Been thinking about using sun line this year and wonder if anyone has any input. I know it is almost twice the cost of any other brand line, but if it works better than I could care less.
[/quot

Miles,
I tried the 8lb test looking for the perfect line for the spinning outfit.  Still had occasional trouble with windknots and found myself leaving it on the reel to long trying to get my moneys worth out of it.
I found I'm happier with a cheaper brand which can be bought on a bulkspool and keeping it fresh.   The sunline ends up costing about $17 bucks per reel to use.