Quote from: CountBassula on July 02, 2015, 09:13:54 PM
if you paint them green they do  :o

you gotta come up to Coral Springs one day, i'll take you to my honey hole  ;D
Here ya go Count I found a nice one for you to paint. lo lo

Happy 4th of July. ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: BradentonBass on July 03, 2015, 11:49:37 AM
I only catch well behaved fish The camera on my phone is fast so I can take multiple pics in a split second. Then I just pick the best one. My problem is my ruler, tall grass and unleveled bank. Next time at BPS I am gonna try the wide ruler.
The bps yellow ruler is great. The front tab will break quickly but it isnt needed and the wideness of the ruler makes jt great for bank fishing.
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

BradentonBass

Nice snook lipripper! I snook fished this afternoon. Had the right tide,the

BradentonBass

Quote from: BradentonBass on July 03, 2015, 10:22:42 PM
Nice snook lipripper! I snook fished this afternoon. Had the right tide,the
The right bait just not any snook . lol

West6550

Happy 4th everyone!

At the beach with the family enjoying this heat.... lol

CountBassula

Quote from: West6550 on July 04, 2015, 10:45:16 AM
Happy 4th everyone!

At the beach with the family enjoying this heat.... lol

it's gray and gloomy here with thunders in the distance. i hope it clears up by 5pm, we're having a TON of guests tonight with lots of kids and i want them playing outside as much as possible :P
, , ,

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: Bassinlou on July 02, 2015, 07:41:17 PM
That's a good point Jim, my brother in law screws up a lot of my pics of nice fish because he can't see the screen well. Lol!!

What you want to do is turn off that auto setting for screen brightness and put the brightness all the way up!
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: rickdelprado on July 04, 2015, 03:32:58 PM
What you want to do is turn off that auto setting for screen brightness and put the brightness all the way up!
Lol.... you haven't met my brother in law... lol!!

West6550

BIL seis cervezas en? Lol

I agree removing polarized glasses anf a screen all the way up definitely helps.

West6550

bassindude

Quote from: rickdelprado on July 04, 2015, 03:32:58 PM
Thanks Rick.  havnt had this phone that long.

Jim
Jim ><///'>><///'>

Deadeye

Dang!!! Just did the Brightness Setting Change on my phone and can't believe the difference.

Can't wait to see if it helps out in the sun.

Lipripper

Quote from: Lipripper on July 03, 2015, 10:31:09 AM
These yankee bass must think if they stay still for more than a second they might not get back in the water. lo lo
I'm going back out for a few hours in the morning and if I catch some will have to try that Count Lip Lock smak em in the tail thing and see if it will work on them. lo lo Oh I got a bigger tape too ;D
Well the Count tap em on the tail thing don't work on these yankee bass.. I had it all laid out nice and pretty 
taped it on the tail and it looke dlike it was going to work  ~c~ ~c~ but just as soon as I hit the zoom on my camera to get a close up it jumped right up. lo lo

Capt. BassinLou

Hope everyone had a fun 4th of July. Just wanted to give everyone an update. We are up to 13 participants thus far this month. We still have plenty of room if you are still considering to participate. Tomorrow enrollment is closed for the month. Good luck to everyone.  ~gf

Lipripper

Quote from: Bassinlou on July 05, 2015, 12:09:30 PM
Hope everyone had a fun 4th of July. Just wanted to give everyone an update. We are up to 13 participants thus far this month. We still have plenty of room if you are still considering to participate. Tomorrow enrollment is closed for the month. Good luck to everyone.  ~gf
I would love to live down there and join in on the fun but my wife wouldn't have none of it too  ~sun and hot. We lived in Ga for several years and that was enough for her. :surrender: ~sweat

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Lipripper on July 05, 2015, 12:30:31 PM
I would love to live down there and join in on the fun but my wife wouldn't have none of it too  ~sun and hot. We lived in Ga for several years and that was enough for her. :surrender: ~sweat
Lip... its pretty hot right now. Especially South Fl, humidity is pretty high and its in the 90's

Lipripper

Quote from: Bassinlou on July 05, 2015, 12:53:26 PM
Lip... its pretty hot right now. Especially South Fl, humidity is pretty high and its in the 90's
Years ago when I was younger and wilder I live up in Milton Fl for a spell and most of my life has been living in the south growing up in Texas but as you get older it get's harder to endure all that heat and humidity. ~sweat  Diana siad no way is she going back south again after GA. She said you can always put on more cloths if you get cold but there's just so much you can take off. lo lo

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Lipripper on July 05, 2015, 01:19:41 PM
Years ago when I was younger and wilder I live up in Milton Fl for a spell and most of my life has been living in the south growing up in Texas but as you get older it get's harder to endure all that heat and humidity. ~sweat  Diana siad no way is she going back south again after GA. She said you can always put on more cloths if you get cold but there's just so much you can take off. lo lo

That's true... I will stick with the heat. You can't beat our fishing down here.  ;)

Lipripper

Quote from: Bassinlou on July 05, 2015, 01:36:25 PM
That's true... I will stick with the heat. You can't beat our fishing down here.  ;)
I know  :'( :'( :'( :'( One of these days I'm going to have to make a trip down that way to go fishing again.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Lipripper on July 05, 2015, 01:39:19 PM
I know  :'( :'( :'( :'( One of these days I'm going to have to make a trip down that way to go fishing again.

You make your way down here to South FL, and you have back seat available on my boat Lip.

Lipripper

Quote from: Bassinlou on July 05, 2015, 01:46:59 PM
You make your way down here to South FL, and you have back seat available on my boat Lip.

I'm in the thought process on planing a trip to my friends place in Melbourne sometime next year and if I can work that trip out I will for sure be more than happy to make the short trip down to your place. 8)

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Lipripper on July 05, 2015, 02:08:03 PM
I'm in the thought process on planing a trip to my friends place in Melbourne sometime next year and if I can work that trip out I will for sure be more than happy to make the short trip down to your place. 8)

Cool..the invite stands.

Lipripper

Quote from: Bassinlou on July 05, 2015, 02:21:42 PM
Cool..the invite stands.
Thanks Lou and I will remember that.

Ok here we go again Lou was you rubbing the belly with you knee to get it to lay still for that picture. lo lo

Does that measuring device have sticky stuff on it. ;D

FD

Back safe and sound to good old Polk county. 
Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment Guide Service
FDx Custom Rods                                   SwampCat Boat Works