pro soft bait glue

Started by rbaddis, March 21, 2006, 09:04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rbaddis

I'm looking for some input on the Prosoft bait glue.  How well does it work, where can I buy it.  It seems I've looked in BPS and Cabela's but I've never seen it. Any info on this subject would be great.
Thanks

T1A

I've been using it for awhile now...it works!  ever use senkos and only get one fish per bait because it tore?  a drop of this stuff on the torn area and your good to go...I guess you could glue it together 100 times as long as you had the pieces to glue...It has a number of uses..all you have to do is to try it some where...

LoonyToon

I won my supply of it thru InFisherman last year and have used it ever since......Try Gander Mntn or Dicks Spot. Gds.

Keep the Rod Tip up and the Hook Sharp

Capt.Karl

Pro's Soft-Bait Glue is one of my Guide Service Sponsors. You can order directly from them thru their website www.prosoftbaitglue.com on their website they have many examples of great uses of their product, the site is also linked from my guide service site or you can call them & order on the phone 1-888-433-3644. If you want, tell them (Mike) the owner that Capt. Karl sent you for the show special coupon.

The Pro's Soft-Bait Glue totally/completely cures and becomes oderless once you you drop the bait in the water after applying the glue. It was designed for todays heavily salted plastic baits one drop is all it takes to glue a senko or similar stick bait together or repair. also with petroleum prices on the rise again plastic baits cost are going up & one bottle of the glue will save you a lot of money.

Good Fishing, Capt. Karl

Gunny

Quote from: rbaddis on March 21, 2006, 09:04:13 PM
I'm looking for some input on the Prosoft bait glue.  How well does it work, where can I buy it.  It seems I've looked in BPS and Cabela's but I've never seen it. Any info on this subject would be great.
Thanks

Captain Karl pretty much covered it.  To add PRO's Soft~Bait Glue is a cyanoacrylate base like Super Glue, Krazy Glue, but is as far as the similarities go!  PSBG is non-aerobic meaning that it adheres in the absence of air instead of the presence of air.  If you have ever used other cyanoacrylate glues, you use them once and then the bottle dries up.  Not with PSBG, we guarantee it will not dry in the bottle for 1 year from time of purchase or we will replace it.  You can leave the bottle open without it drying up!!  This allows you to make a correct adhesions without worrying about it drying up to fast before you make the connection.  Plus if you spill a drop on the side of you boat you can just wipe it away with a towel.  I hope this information helps, we look forward to hearing from you.

JayPea2006

Thank you guys for the great info, I was looking for something the other day and got aggrivated. Will give it a try!

topcat

I have never used the glue......I thought the glue would stop them from biting...so I have all ways...just put a new worm on......I think I will give it a try.......

if it can save me some bucks on the plastic I buy a year......have anyone noticed how hi...zoom is getting....I like their product but they have almost priced me out as a customer....

Topcat