Oct 2015 Lake Kissimmee FLBR Classic Pics and BS thread

Started by Capt. BassinLou, September 30, 2015, 02:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lipripper

Quote from: Deadeye on October 03, 2015, 06:10:53 AM
The Morning Crew.

And we're off!

All right everyone looks wide awake  lo lo Glad y'all all made it there safe now be safe out on the water and have fun. 

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Deadeye on October 03, 2015, 06:10:53 AM
The Morning Crew.

And we're off!

How did yall get Princess Martin up early enough to fish?  ~roflmao
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Deadeye

Rough day for me. Had 8 outfits rigged and used them all at some point. Changed baits a couple of times too.

One hit all day.

See what everyone else did.

Lipripper

Quote from: Deadeye on October 03, 2015, 02:18:14 PM
Rough day for me. Had 8 outfits rigged and used them all at some point. Changed baits a couple of times too.

One hit all day.

See what everyone else did.
That sad to hear Deadeye how was the wind?

FD

Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment Guide Service
FDx Custom Rods                                   SwampCat Boat Works

West6550

Managed one fish all day, I also managed to break my TM cable in the down position which put me out at 1:30. Oh well.

Looking forward to steaks regardless!

Lipripper

Quote from: Fishindaddy on October 03, 2015, 02:55:52 PM
5 fish all day for 72.25
8) Maybe you can find a couple of Big ones in the morning before check out.

Deadeye

Some pics from Dinner Time.

Custom Rod built by Fishing Daddy for the 1st Place Winner.

Lipripper

Quote from: West6550 on October 03, 2015, 02:59:33 PM
Managed one fish all day, I also managed to break my TM cable in the down position which put me out at 1:30. Oh well.

Looking forward to steaks regardless!

Sorry your cable broke hope you can find some how to get out in the morning.
Nice looking Rod  ~c~ ~c~ Wouldn't that be something if Fishing Daddy takes fist place. ;D He sure set the bar high today. ~bb

CountBassula

West, i tell you what. if you win tomorrow, i'll make a video just for you :P
, , ,

Pferox

I didn't know you were only staying one day, Count, sorry you had such a short classic.
"If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito" - African Proverb.  Jim

CountBassula

Quote from: Pferox on October 03, 2015, 09:10:27 PM
I didn't know you were only staying one day, Count, sorry you had such a short classic.

yea, i felt like i needed to be back home with wife and kids. it's complicated :). next year i'll stay both days for sure! but i really enjoyed myself there, except at 4:45am when deadeye woke my a$$ up :P LOL JK!

it was great seeing all you guys and girls! sorry i had to run early. i promise 2 days next year and lobsters for everyone :)
, , ,

Deadeye

Lipripper

Deadeye

Lipripper

Quote from: Deadeye on October 04, 2015, 10:12:13 AM
Fishing Daddy is just killing it today!
He sure is and yesterday too. ~sweat
I know what the problem is Count scared the fish away. lo lo

Deadeye

This year's Classic was a humbling and yes an embarrassing one for me. Just could not find or get in any fish.

To top it off my back decided that last night and this morning would be a perfect time to do a Major Flareup. Had to leave the water early today, as I just couldn't take it any longer.

Word us that a couple of guys got into them big time today. Major Congrads to them!!

It was great to see old UB Friends again and make some new ones too.

Looking forward to next time already.

Lipripper

Quote from: Deadeye on October 04, 2015, 10:44:55 AM
This year's Classic was a humbling and yes an embarrassing one for me. Just could not find or get in any fish.

To top it off my back decided that last night and this morning would be a perfect time to do a Major Flareup. Had to leave the water early today, as I just couldn't take it any longer.

Word us that a couple of guys got into them big time today. Major Congrads to them!!

It was great to see old UB Friends again and make some new ones too.

Looking forward to next time already.
Sorry to hear about your Back Fred hope it stops hurting enough so you can get home. I sure hope Rick got some since he didn't get any on th eboard yesterday. Glad y'all had a good time. ~c~ ~c~

West6550

Lipripper

Quote from: West6550 on October 04, 2015, 12:07:01 PM
Made it home safe, I'll post pics in a few.
Thanks for letting us know West and glad you had a safe trip home. ~c~ ~c~

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: Lipripper on October 04, 2015, 11:11:41 AM
Sorry to hear about your Back Fred hope it stops hurting enough so you can get home. I sure hope Rick got some since he didn't get any on th eboard yesterday. Glad y'all had a good time. ~c~ ~c~

Thanks for well wishes Lip I am happy to report that I did find a few fish today. Sadly lost a nice one in the pads. You live you fish next to Lou and when you screw up he teaches you how to correct it and you learn. Thanks to  Lou's teachings I was able to pull that PB out of about 10 feet of pads.

Fred I hope your back feels better bud. Mine was pissed this morning but I took a few alive and managed to stick it out.
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

Lipripper

Quote from: rickdelprado on October 04, 2015, 12:43:35 PM
Thanks for well wishes Lip I am happy to report that I did find a few fish today. Sadly lost a nice one in the pads. You live you fish next to Lou and when you screw up he teaches you how to correct it and you learn. Thanks to  Lou's teachings I was able to pull that PB out of about 10 feet of pads.

Fred I hope your back feels better bud. Mine was pissed this morning but I took a few alive and managed to stick it out.
~c~ ~c~ One of these days I'm going to make it down there to fish with y'all. Enjoy your new great looking rod.  8)

West6550

I had a great weekend even if I didn't win. Good to see everyone, especially Rick's new lawn guy lol

Anyway here are some pictures from my few days.
Unloading the boat, beautiful day

The view from the canal

My biggest fish, 19.5"

Day 2 heading out

Coming back through the lock