RallyVideo Under Construction

Started by Bud Kennedy, October 27, 2015, 09:29:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud Kennedy

Now receiving video from Princeton Man, Bigwrench and some of the video I shot and will soon begin the process to create the video.  Will be a few more days before the video starts to take shape and will post as soon as it is finished.  A rally video is always the icing on the cake and makes for a great final wrap up of the event.  I will try to add some captions so that some of the people can be identified.

Rangerman

You Da Man even if you live in South Carolina lo Hopefully Evan will get us a Poplar Bear Tournament going. and Bud you welcome to a back seat and if it's too damn cold for us old guys we will do tackle shops and eat a late breakfast and early lunch lo and watch fishing show on the big screen ~beer~

Bud Kennedy

The basic video is done.  Waiting for a bit more footage from Princeton Man and I will be ready to publish.  Seems to have turned out ok.  Jim is promising a clip of Bigwrench catching a fish and I know we don't want to miss out on that rare sight.   ;D

Bigwrench

Quote from: Bud Kennedy on October 29, 2015, 02:51:13 PM
The basic video is done.  Waiting for a bit more footage from Princeton Man and I will be ready to publish.  Seems to have turned out ok.  Jim is promising a clip of Bigwrench catching a fish and I know we don't want to miss out on that rare sight.   ;D
LOL Well I hope he has some proof I can catch a fish cause the guys at work Don't believe I can catch em sometimes ! They think Holston_Slayer Catches em all and lets me hold em for pictures LOL
Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.

Rangerman

OK let's get your Bass in Gear ;D I'm old and want to see it now lo Let's get to work on the Polar Bear  ;D