Might as well stay home fellas !

Started by Bigwrench, October 19, 2015, 06:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigwrench

My main man is ready to rock Lake Norman and take home a check !

Team Strangers Navigator is on the Job !

Working over that map like a pro

Some secret locations on that map !

Better bring your lunch cause it's gonna be a long day fishing against this guy !

Second place is the first loser he says !!

He says Jim better buy a net before Saturday cause it's Game On !

See ya'll Saturday :)
Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.

Mike Cork

~c~

Love seeing the kids getting so involved :toot:

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Princeton_Man

We can't miss with Gayson putting us on the bigguns.  ~c~ Team Stranger has a new not so secret weapon!  ~1
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Lee Smith

I feel for those other guys!  Bringin' out the BIG GUNS for this one!  :shocking:  :surrender:  ~c~  ~c~
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

31airborne

Hmmm.  I know that set of points you're pointing to on  the map.

2nd Infantry Division huh?  Which unit?  I was in 1-9 (twice).

Bigwrench

Quote from: 31airborne on October 20, 2015, 06:01:57 AM
Hmmm.  I know that set of points you're pointing to on  the map.

2nd Infantry Division huh?  Which unit?  I was in 1-9 (twice).
1/4 FAR Camp Pelham 89-91
Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.

Bigwrench

Quote from: Lee Smith on October 20, 2015, 05:57:17 AM
I feel for those other guys!  Bringin' out the BIG GUNS for this one!  :shocking:  :surrender:  ~c~  ~c~
Yep , last year was embarrassing lol. We had to call in some back up !

DocIrv

UB members get a 20% discount. Use the coupon code UB20 during check out. If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
*But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I ret

caddyjoe77

That is just awesome!  I did notice, however, that the glasses were on straight this time.  That might throw you off!!  lo
BeerMe

31airborne

Pelham was/is right across the river from Greaves (where I was).  Was 2-17 FA when I was there.  198s if I recall correctly.  "Guns of the DMZ"

Keep that young'un on the water.  My father got me into fishing.  I've a lifetime of memories from our outings.

Bigwrench

Quote from: 31airborne on October 20, 2015, 07:14:29 AM
Pelham was/is right across the river from Greaves (where I was).  Was 2-17 FA when I was there.  198s if I recall correctly.  "Guns of the DMZ"

Keep that young'un on the water.  My father got me into fishing.  I've a lifetime of memories from our outings.
Yep That's the place ! I think it was changed to "Camp Gary Owen" in 2001 and then in 2004 was closed down and ultimately "given" to the ROK Army in 2005. There are a lot of US installations that are no longer operative the way it looks from researching it .
We were 8 miles from the DMZ and regularly rotated out to 4P3 firebase , "On Guard Sir" for a month at a time  . Coldest place I have ever been in my life lol or at least it seemed that way at the time , sure had a fondness for OB lol after 2 it didn't taste funny anymore good times and a lot of growing up was done in the "Land of the Morning Calm" 155mm M198 Towed

hughesjasonk

Lipripper

Yelp y'all might be in trouble now that the young guys has taken over. ~bb ~bb

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

bassnman81

There are no fish in that part of the lake  ~gf
DAV Life member
   An Khe 66-67

Bigwrench

Rangerman

Glad Grayson could make it with you ;D We may have a Polar Bear keep it in mine. ;D