Photos from the Rally

Started by Bigwrench, October 25, 2015, 09:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigwrench

Here's some of the photos I took at this years Rally . Have some video on the water of Holston_Slayers catches I can get up tomorrow from work . 
Friday  Holston_Slayer
Tournament Launch morning

Slim Jim Break Time

14 \
Wants to hold one for a picture now that we are releasing the catch after weigh in LOL

Bud and RangerMan calling out the Raffle Ticket Numbers for the Prizes donated by the Sponsors !

Princeton_Man (Jim L.), 31Airborne (Brian L.) and Holston_Slayer (Grayson O.) waiting Patiently

I believe this Gentleman won a Gift Certificate for Doc Irv Custom Baits Bud Or Boots could Verify to be sure. Thanks Doc Irv !

Boat #20  Pat King & Jaquetta King   2nd Place Prize $350.00

FLW Professional Bryan Thrift  Boat #15 First Place Prize $500 with Holston_Slayer

31 Airborne (Brian) Saying goodbye ! Was a pleasure to meet you brother and I'm sure we will talk again ! Nice Truck BTW !!

Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.

Bigwrench

I'll go through and add more info tomorrow as time allows .
Bud feel free to use what you want , I know your gonna work your magic on them lol.
Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.

Lipripper

Thanks for the pictures BW and you got a fin looking young man there. Glad he want to fish  ~c~ ~c~

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Lee Smith

Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

Princeton_Man

I'll have some video footage for Bud to play with as well. Looks like I'm going to have to upgrade to a MacBook Pro with a terabyte hard drive if I'm going to keep shooting the highest quality video.
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

31airborne

Best part was seeing Grayson's eyes light up when he found out he was having his picture taken w/ Bryan Thrift.  That's one fine young man, Rick.  You've every right to be proud.

Polaris425

Fishin' Alabama
Building Rods, & Snatchin' Lips.

Bigwrench

LgMouthGambler

Great pictures. I love Thrift, he is one heck of an angler, and very nice person.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Mike Cork

What a great time :toot:

The video was great ~c~ ~c~ Grayson has a heck of a casting arm ~bb

Looks like he needs to grow into the rain gear though  ~shade

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Bigwrench

Quote from: Mike Cork on October 26, 2015, 10:30:38 AM
What a great time :toot:

The video was great ~c~ ~c~ Grayson has a heck of a casting arm ~bb

Looks like he needs to grow into the rain gear though  ~shade
Lol it was Mommas Frog Toggs !
He looked funny wearing it but stayed dry , need to find some in kids sizes reasonably priced.

Rangerman

Thrift and Grayson both class action. Glad to see Bryan fish with us again ;D We will get back to BBQ again next year if not another problem lo Good Crowd with the conflicts we had ~b~ As alway most likely Next Rally with be the last Saturday in the month of Oct, so all you other Potlicking Tournament trails can jump my date lo lo at Ultimate Bass lo lo