Zillion help!

Started by Dam0007, March 28, 2016, 07:29:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MCS

Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

Dam0007

Clicking drag star on all the other ones.
MLF Angler - Dobyns Rods, Reynolds Marine, Phoenix Boats, Woo! Tungsten, Berkley Fishing, Rod Glove, Siebert Outdoors, Power Pole, Costa

IG: @dam0007bass

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Dam0007 on April 01, 2016, 01:02:21 PM
Clicking drag star on all the other ones.

Yeah, I think this one actually clicks as line is released. Now I am not too sure.  lo Interesting thing for bass fishing.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Dam0007

For Trade for 12 Zillions  ~roflmao

(2) Chronarch 201E5
(2) Chronarch 201E6
(1) Chronarch 201E7
(2) Curado 201G7
(1) Citica 201G6
(1) Metanium XG JDM
(2) Scorpion 1001XT
(1) Citica 201I HG
MLF Angler - Dobyns Rods, Reynolds Marine, Phoenix Boats, Woo! Tungsten, Berkley Fishing, Rod Glove, Siebert Outdoors, Power Pole, Costa

Dam0007

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on April 01, 2016, 01:07:19 PM
Yeah, I think this one actually clicks as line is released. Now I am not too sure.  lo Interesting thing for bass fishing.

Honestly that would be awesome on a BFS Reel. Application like drop shot with 6-7lb line or less even, the audible indicator would be great actually. That's really only reason I only have 2 spinning outfits.

MCS

Quote from: Dam0007 on April 01, 2016, 01:07:48 PM
For Trade for 12 Zillions  ~roflmao

(2) Chronarch 201E5
(2) Chronarch 201E6
(1) Chronarch 201E7
(2) Curado 201G7
(1) Citica 201G6
(1) Metanium XG JDM
(2) Scorpion 1001XT
(1) Citica 201I HG

ALL LEFTIES  :'(
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

MCS

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on April 01, 2016, 01:45:54 PM
Tell me about it!  :bang

That list up there is Rick's wet dream. "OMG They're ALL LEFTY!" ~roflmao

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: MCS on April 01, 2016, 02:23:58 PM
That list up there is Rick's wet dream. "OMG They're ALL LEFTY!" ~roflmao
Bwahahahaha

Dam0007

You guys think if I sold em all I'd have enough cash for 12 JDM zillions a combination of TW, SV and HLC?

Dam0007

(2) Chronarch 201E5 > (2) Zillion TW 5:1
(2) Chronarch 201E6 > (2) Zillion TW SV 6:1
(1) Chronarch 201E7 > (1) Zillion TW 7:1
(2) Curado 201G7 > (1) Zillion SV 8:1 (1) Zillion HLC
(1) Citica 201G6 > (1) Zillion TW 7:1 (should be a 7 anyways)
(1) Metanium XG JDM > (1) Steez TW SV when it comes out (Jig Heaven)
(2) Scorpion 1001XT > (2) Zillion SV 7:1
(1) Citica 201I HG > (1) Zillion SV 7:1

Sounds about right lol

MCS

Quote from: Dam0007 on April 01, 2016, 03:35:18 PM
You guys think if I sold em all I'd have enough cash for 12 JDM zillions a combination of TW, SV and HLC?

Why are you jumping ship on shimano man? ???  :-\

I'd keep the Met and the scorpions....I don't think you'll find a better hardbait reel.

Anyway I dunno I know if they are in excellent condition you can fetch about 180 for the scorps that will cover your american legacy zillions there.....and the met should get you around 275 right they go for 3 ish new....The 4 reels that will kill you is the citicas and the curado Gs I see citica G's doing like 100.....In the end I think you'd come away with 8-10 reels.... That is just an honest guess based on not all the shimano are zillion price wise, it's impossible.

LgMouthGambler

Definitely not gonna equal out.

Dam0007

Daiwa Shimano etc should offer a Tournament Angler finance card. Like replace 30 reels at once and no interest for 24months lol you can re do all the appliances in your house this way.  A carpenter can upgrade his tools same way. Not saying it's the smartest way to upgrade but I'd be all over it.... Lol

Idk just want to switch it up. At minimum switch out all the Chronarchs. Then all my moving baits will be Dobyns / Daiwa, leaving all my bottom contact 13 / Shimano. Just really digging the Daiwa stuff lately.

What I'm prob gonna do is just start getting 2 at a time and post what I'm replacing for sale then when that sells get the next 2 so forth and so on.

MCS

That sounds like a legit plan....have you had an alphas sv or an ss sv? I think the alphas sv would be a pound for pound replacement or upgrade on the scorpions. You probably get almost what you gonna pay  for the new reel.....

Dam0007

My first Daiwa was a AirD. My next 2 were Tatulas my fiancé bought me for my birthday. Huge surprise! Then I grabbed a Tatula R. Sold the AirD to my buddy already. The 3 Tats didn't see the water for almost a full season due to them + 13 reel seat. As I got more Dobyns I started using them again. So now that I'm using em more and more they've grown on me a lot. So in a nutshell these are the only ones I've owned.

LgMouthGambler

You will love the Zillions then. Sell a few, buy a few sounds like a good plan.

Dam0007

Side note, what's the equal to the Stradic from Daiwa. I just checked out the Procyon, Fuego and Ballistic. Ballistic is REEL nice lmao real nice get it reel nice... lol

Was at Cabelas with a bunch of gift cards. Was gonna buy a CT didn't have it CT type R didn't have said screw it maybe American zillion didn't have it... Citica didn't have it Curado 70 didn't have it.... Decided screw if get the Ballistic to try out only 4000 size... They're inventory is crap since BPS opened in CT.

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Dam0007 on April 02, 2016, 09:56:22 AM
Side note, what's the equal to the Stradic from Daiwa. I just checked out the Procyon, Fuego and Ballistic. Ballistic is REEL nice lmao real nice get it reel nice... lol

Was at Cabelas with a bunch of gift cards. Was gonna buy a CT didn't have it CT type R didn't have said screw it maybe American zillion didn't have it... Citica didn't have it Curado 70 didn't have it.... Decided screw if get the Ballistic to try out only 4000 size... They're inventory is crap since BPS opened in CT.

Your gonna need to purchase from TW more than likely. Most of these "chain" stores dont carry those reels for some reason.

MCS

Quote from: Dam0007 on April 02, 2016, 09:56:22 AM

The old fuego and advantages were the shit....But the ballistics are sweeeeet spinning reels. Pics we need Pics  ;PHO) Nice pick up enjoy it.

Daiwa just got this reveros kind budget spinner but it looks pretty good too. I always like diawa spinning reels better than shimano.

Dam0007

Quote from: MCS on April 02, 2016, 05:07:12 PM
The old fuego and advantages were the shit....But the ballistics are sweeeeet spinning reels. Pics we need Pics  ;PHO) Nice pick up enjoy it.

Daiwa just got this reveros kind budget spinner but it looks pretty good too. I always like diawa spinning reels better than shimano.

I may have worded it wrong I didn't get it they only had 4000 size. Found em fo $140 on eBay haven't ordered yet. I wanted to use my Cabelas GCs

MCS

Dam0007

You guys happen to know the JDM equivalent to the Ballistic?

Dam0007

MCS

Your phones about to die dude better get that on charge :p

That's a sweet reel man, did you order it?