Show and Tell-Rods and Reels

Started by LgMouthGambler, March 28, 2016, 10:36:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LgMouthGambler

Show off your prides and joy. Rods, reels, etc. Lets see those works of art!
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

LgMouthGambler

New Steez SV, with Hedgehog Studio orange parts, Daiwa SLP SV spool, RCS cork knobs.

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

flowerjohn

That is one sweet looking rig right there Large. Where do you buy custom parts like that?

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: flowerjohn on March 28, 2016, 10:52:32 AM
That is one sweet looking rig right there Large. Where do you buy custom parts like that?

Japantackle and Hedgehog Studio

Dam0007

Nice!! Does hedgehog send a Allen key for that screw?
MLF Angler - Dobyns Rods, Reynolds Marine, Phoenix Boats, Woo! Tungsten, Berkley Fishing, Rod Glove, Siebert Outdoors, Power Pole, Costa

IG: @dam0007bass

flowerjohn

I assume they are shipping from Japan. How long does shipping typically take?

LgMouthGambler

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: flowerjohn on March 28, 2016, 12:38:30 PM
I assume they are shipping from Japan. How long does shipping typically take?

About a week.

Dam0007

My current jig pitchin Rod. 3/8oz + trailer a dream on this!

Envy 7'1" MH/XF
Metanium XG JDM
12# Assassin
MLF Angler - Dobyns Rods, Reynolds Marine, Phoenix Boats, Woo! Tungsten, Berkley Fishing, Rod Glove, Siebert Outdoors, Power Pole, Costa

Polaris425

pretty cool LMG! I'll have to throw up some pics of my rods when they are done.
Fishin' Alabama
Building Rods, & Snatchin' Lips.

MCS

Quote from: Dam0007 on March 28, 2016, 01:00:30 PM
My current jig pitchin Rod. 3/8oz + trailer a dream on this!

Envy 7'1" MH/XF
Metanium XG JDM
12# Assassin

Sweet setup.
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

flowerjohn

Would one be allowed to say post a Lews reel or is this strictly a shimano daiwa thing going on here ?

Lee Smith

Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

LgMouthGambler

Post up a Zebco spincaster if its got some style.  ~roflmao

flowerjohn

Been looking on the hedgehog site and its makin me excited. They got parts for my shimanos and for lews. Just hope i dont wreck a reel putting all that stuff on.

Capt. BassinLou

Hey LMG!! Why you teasing all these guys with just one of your reels ??  ~roflmao

Dark3

Dark3

Quote from: flowerjohn on March 28, 2016, 01:56:29 PM
Would one be allowed to say post a Lews reel or is this strictly a shimano daiwa thing going on here ?
Run what u brung lol

LgMouthGambler

Megabass IP68, Zillion Type R gears,  on a Lee Smith Custom Rods Liberty734 with checkered cork, Fuji torzite spiral wrapped guides, and Alps locking reel seat.

MCS

^^^ that combos "woops"ing sick....I might trade you my first born for that.....c'mon he can cast and reel a caster with the handle on the correct side lol
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

Polaris425

Fishin' Alabama

Dam0007

Quote from: Bassinlou on March 28, 2016, 05:38:10 PM
Hey LMG!! Why you teasing all these guys with just one of your reels ??  ~roflmao
he's waiting for me to post my line up first. Lmao  ~roflmao

*edit* didn't see his custom post... Now I'm scared :shocking:

Capt. BassinLou

Down4ttown

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on March 28, 2016, 06:34:05 PM
Megabass IP68, Zillion Type R gears,  on a Lee Smith Custom Rods Liberty734 with checkered cork, Fuji torzite spiral wrapped guides, and Alps locking reel seat.

Not bad. My zillion type R is sitting on my LSCR with carbon fiber handle, point blank Rod, with spirally wrapped torzites.

Polaris425

SURE LOOK GOOD THERE LMG!
Fishin' Alabama