Show and Tell-Rods and Reels

Started by LgMouthGambler, March 28, 2016, 10:36:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flowerjohn

Dam0007

If everything goes according to plan with the 12 rods I'm selling those bottom contact rods are getting replaced with DX HPS.
MLF Angler - Dobyns Rods, Reynolds Marine, Phoenix Boats, Woo! Tungsten, Berkley Fishing, Rod Glove, Siebert Outdoors, Power Pole, Costa

IG: @dam0007bass

LgMouthGambler

Now theres some stuff there! Very nice! Lots of Tats and Chronarchs. Very nice collection. 
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

MCS

Nice...collection...there...a few more and they might call you a hoarder ;D
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

Dam0007

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on April 04, 2016, 07:52:21 PM
Now theres some stuff there! Very nice! Lots of Tats and Chronarchs. Very nice collection.
thanks bro!
MLF Angler - Dobyns Rods, Reynolds Marine, Phoenix Boats, Woo! Tungsten, Berkley Fishing, Rod Glove, Siebert Outdoors, Power Pole, Costa

Dam0007

Quote from: MCS on April 04, 2016, 08:19:43 PM
Nice...collection...there...a few more and they might call you a hoarder ;D
I have 12 rods for sale not shown and sold about 15 last month lol

MCS

Quote from: Dam0007 on April 04, 2016, 08:22:05 PM
I have 12 rods for sale not shown and sold about 15 last month lol

Holy cow man lol
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

LgMouthGambler

Here is my favorite setup. My first LSCR with a hella custom Zillion.
Reel: Daiwa Zillion 100HA, Megabass IP68 gears,  Hedgehog Studio ZR bearings,  Zillion TWS handle,  Zion drag star,  Megabass Hyper corks,  Carbon drag, Hedgehog Studio parts. 
Rod: Lee Smith Custom Rods built Phenix Ultra MBX. 7' MH F. Fuji guides and reel seat.

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Down4ttown

I'm gonna have to pull mine out I guess. I don't have all them fancy ass reels but I got a couple of rods.

Dam0007

SFL BassHunter

Lot of nice stuff!
I will have to take some fancy pictures of my stuff too. lol  ~shade
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

MCS

Quote from: rickdelprado on April 05, 2016, 09:14:45 AM
Lot of nice stuff!
I will have to take some fancy pictures of my stuff too. lol  ~shade

New handle come in yet?

Dark3

This bad boy just came in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LgMouthGambler

Nice MGL

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

MCS

I love the paint on it, it's like liquid metal, like dude off terminator lol dark if you ever decide to sell it I call dibs lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Down4ttown

rockchalk06

rockchalk06

And the reel she holds!
Daiwa Zillion 100SHA heavily modified by our own LMG.

Dam0007

Dark3

Yep thats a beauty. Rockchalk, one of my favorite looking combos, I seen was in your arsenal. Greenie on a GLX. Classy looking setup

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

MCS

Pflueger president limited edition
6' light/fast bass pro microlite rod
6 # stren magnathin

LgMouthGambler

Here is a couple new ones. 97MetaniumXT and Scorpion 1500.

<")))<{

Dam0007

As you guys may or may not know I'm selling my 13s all 13 of them lmao

New home for the Met XG - dedicated 1/4-3/8 jig Rod

MCS

LgMouthGambler

Yep, this just happened...

<")))<{