Another one in the books!

Started by Ron Fogelson, April 03, 2016, 06:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Fogelson

D and I just wanted to say thank you all for the great weekend, had a hell of a good time on Toledo even if the fish hated Dwight and I  ~roflmao

Boat parked, truck unpacked, cold drink made, plans for next year in the making.

Congratulations to Lock Jaw,,,,, was sure nice you guys got to see me again!  lo

Jared LeBlue

Yep glad yall got see me again. It was a great time as always. This was the biggest UBCS ever. Its always great meeting up with you guys. Cant wait til next year.
Ardent Prostaff

BassBUFF

Couldn't agree more! We look forward to this every year!

Congrats on the win Lock Jaw! ~c~ (even though you had help from the "yankee boys"! >:D lo )

Mike Cork

As always... a Fantastic Time!!!

Food is awesome, company is even better, and fishing is... well it's Toledo Bend that means great for some and tough for others.

Congrats to Lock Jaw for taking the Trophy back to South Louisiana and to the winning teams. Some great fish caught.

We got lots of pictures and video to dig through but we'll have something ready for viewing in a couple months :surrender: We'll get the photos loaded soon but the video may take me a bit...

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

bassadict69

What did the weights look like yesterday since we had to leave early? What was the totals?

Chip Harm

I just want to thanks everyone that attended this year.....what a great turnout.
The food was outstanding as always and the company was even better.

I would also like to say a big thank you to D...She took care of everything while we are out fishing Sunday and it often goes unnoticed...Thank You, D..  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

Looking forward to next year already..
Chip

www.elitetungsten.com

Mike Cork

Quote from: bassadict69 on April 04, 2016, 10:05:56 AM
What did the weights look like yesterday since we had to leave early? What was the totals?

Most everyone had trouble. A couple of us caught a few good ones. Lock Jaw also had trouble but managed to over 7 pounds for their team weight. Yesterdays winning stringer was 15 I think. Not sure what the TCTC tournament inside a tournament results were.

Cork's Reel Service

Zuk

As always I had a blasts, the food was good as always and the beer was cold! Congrats to the all the winners! Hope everyone enjoyed it, I sure did. I'll post the results as soon as I can.

unchained186

Me and TJ had 17.43 yesterday

I had a great time and already looking forward to next year
21XD Bullet 250 opti
1648 Grizzly 40 Merc
Wellcraft Eclipse I/O (fun)  Fisher 1536 25 Johnson Tiller

Russ199A

Congrats to our Southern LA brothers. Always nice to visit, eat, drink and shoot the chit with everyone.
We'll get the discussion started as to where we will have the next one.
James and I found some good fish in practice but both Saturday and Sunday, there was a boat sitting on those spots. That's just fishing. We also found a steep bank that was slap loaded with fish. We caught over 30 on Friday and hit it again on Sunday and caught over 20. Good keepers but no big size.
Fun days on the water.
On a side note: I get my tooth fixed today.  lo
2014, 2016 & 2017 TCTC AOY - With a little help from the man upstairs!

BassmanRudy

Glad we were invited and I had a blast!! :-) Caught a lot of fish and hooked a lot of fish so can't beat that over 3 days! Enjoyed meeting the Lockjaw guys and I think the funniest thing I saw/heard was when Jimmy walked up and introduced himself and Gullo said "watch out he likes to grab your balls" and Rideout immediately stuck his hand out and said "hi I'm Dan" and Jimmy shook his hand and reached for his balls!!!!!!!!  ~roflmao
"Rudy"
I use Mister Twister Baits!
www.mistertwister.com

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: BassmanRudy on April 06, 2016, 12:17:52 PM
Glad we were invited and I had a blast!! :-) Caught a lot of fish and hooked a lot of fish so can't beat that over 3 days! Enjoyed meeting the Lockjaw guys and I think the funniest thing I saw/heard was when Jimmy walked up and introduced himself and Gullo said "watch out he likes to grab your balls" and Rideout immediately stuck his hand out and said "hi I'm Dan" and Jimmy shook his hand and reached for his balls!!!!!!!!  ~roflmao

Jimmy would never do that. ~roflmao

Poor Jacob may never be the same. He hung around our cabin quite a bit and probably heard and seen things he will never understand. lo
Ardent Prostaff

Donald Garner

Quote from: Jared LeBlue on April 06, 2016, 01:14:21 PM

Poor Jacob may never be the same. He hung around our cabin quite a bit and probably heard and seen things he will never understand. lo

He's ruin for life  :surrender: I'm still having flash backs from my First Meeting at Grand Bayou  :help:
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Jared LeBlue

Quote from: Donald Garner on April 06, 2016, 01:53:52 PM
He's ruin for life  :surrender: I'm still having flash backs from my First Meeting at Grand Bayou  :help:

Yeah we tend to leave a lasting impression. ~roflmao
Ardent Prostaff

Mike Cork

Cork's Reel Service

Ron Fogelson

Quote from: Jared LeBlue on April 06, 2016, 04:57:49 PM
Yeah we tend to leave a lasting impression. ~roflmao

Those are called purple mushrooms  :shocking:               ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao

Donald Garner

Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Mike Cork

Cork's Reel Service

sillybass

Quote from: Jared LeBlue on April 06, 2016, 01:14:21 PM

He said he had fun and is ready for next year. :o

sillybass

It was great to see everyone as usual . Had fun catching a few fish and a whole lots of laugh and good food .  ~c~ ~c~

Jared LeBlue

Glad to see Jacob had fun. Kenneth thanks for coming down and fishing with Lock Jaw. It's always good to visit with you.
Ardent Prostaff

PATRICK LANGLEY

Mike Cork

Folks,

In any of the photo arrays that are published, they are public so you can right click on a photo you like and then save it to your computer. So if you were in the camera's way and you liked the shot, take it.

Cork's Reel Service